Third Person P.O.V.
"NO! I DON'T WANNA GO! OOOOOOOOOH, WAIT, IS THAT A CABIN! YAY!" A child that was at first kicking and screaming ran off to the cabin. "JUSTIN! GET BACK HERE!" the mother of the kid yelled. "No. It's OK. Unless you want to help him unpack his things. In that case, you can follow him," Colleen, one of the camp counselors said cheerfully. Only 16 kids would be at the camp this summer, so only one of their cabins was being used. "I CALL THE TOP BUNK!" a girl yelled, but was shoved away by another. "I barely know you and I don't like you," the other girl said. "My mother says not liking people a lot is bad. Especially if you use the word... uh... hate," a girl named Gabbie said, whispering the last part. The two girls that were fighting looked over. Cardi, the one who pushed the other, began laughing hysterically. "Hate, hate, hate, hate... Hahahahaha," Nicki, the other girl, began laughing.
After all of the parents left, and a little bit of sobbing from Pete over his balls being left at home, the camp counselors told everyone who they would be rooming with.
Roommates:
Maddie, Ari, Halsey, Billie
Simon, Bram, Pete, Justin
Selena, Demi, Lauren, Camila
Cardi, Nicki, Gabbie, Offset
"Oh no... I'm with you two," Gabbie said unhappily. "It's OK. You can talk to me. We can do math equations and build robots," Offset said, smiling with his braces showing.
"Well, I don't care about any of you. All of you are ugly anyways," Demi said, smirking. "OK, put down the mirror and stop talking to yourself and all of the voices in your big head. You're 100 times uglier than me," Camila snarled. "Maybe both of you should realize this is a place to make friends, not enemies," Selena said. "Shh, this could get entertaining. If you don't like the drama, you don't have to pay attention or get involved," Lauren said. Demi and Camila were now glaring at each other while unpacking their bags.
"MS. TAYLOR! PETE HAS HIS PANTS DOWN AND HIS PENIS IS SHOWING!" Bram yelled. Justin immediately began laughing and pulled his pants down. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! MINE'S BIGGER! LITTLE PENIS BOY!" Pete yelled, sticking his tongue out at Justin. "MS. TAYLOR!" Simon called. Taylor walked in the room. "Boys... Put those away. Pete, no bullying kids. I think we need to have a meeting about that later tonight," she said, and walked out of the room. Simon and Bram began to talk about their favorite foods and videos. Pete and Justin began... Um, laying in bed and being lazy...
"Hey. What's up?" Billie asked. "Wait, you're a girl... I thought you would be a dude... I mean, your name is Billie, but whatever," Halsey said. "Please tell me your parents weren't high enough to name you Halsey and that's just your nickname," Billie said back. Halsey laughed and said, "It's a nickname... You can either call me that or my actual name, which is Ashley." "You talk a lot, seriously. Not trying to be rude or anything. I am actually OK with it," Maddie said. Then, she turned to the other girl in the room. "Are you just gonna keep staring at me or are you going to say something," the other girl asked. "Wow, rude much. I guess every room has a brat in it," Billie scoffed. "Leave her alone. She was talking to me, not you," Maddie said, and turned back to the girl. Ari finally looked directly at her and sighed. "Do you want to know something? Seriously, what do you want from me?" she asked. "Well, those two are sharing a bunk... Which bed do you prefer? Top or bottom?" Maddie asked, smiling. "Oh... I don't really care... I'm OK with either," Ari said. "It's settled. You can have the top," Maddie smiled. "How did you get her to be nice to you?" Halsey asked, then laughed. Maddie just sighed, and screaming continued in the other rooms.
Later that night, everyone was sitting around a fire. "Maddie, is someone sitting here?" Ari asked, gesturing to a chair. "Nope. Unless you do," Maddie laughed. "Well, in that case, I'm sitting on the other side of you," Billie said. "OOOOOOOH! CAN BOYS AND GIRLS PARTY ALL NIGHT TOGETHER?" Justin yelled. "Justin, be quiet for once please," Colleen said. "Kim, what are you doing," Taylor asked. "A new makeup challenge... DUH," Kim said annoyed. "Is it the look like a clown with your makeup smeared everywhere challenge?" Offset asked. "That's a long name for a challenge," Gabbie said. "Alright kids. We need to talk about the rules for a moment. OK, so they are all written on that paper nailed to that tree over there," Colleen said.
Rules:
1: No fighting
2: No bullying.
3: Be in cabins at 10:30 PM until 7:30 AM. You don't have to sleep at a certain time and this doesn't mean you have to wake up at 7:30.
4: Stay with one other person at all times. BUDDY SYSTEM!
"That's it. Now, let's introduce ourselves and get to know each other," Taylor. "NOOOOOOOOOO! MY MAKEUP IS IN THE FIRE!" Kim cried. "Hi, I'm Maddie and I'm annoyed," Maddie laughed, and Colleen smirked. She whispered, "We all are." After everyone introduced themselves, They all went off to bed.
"Hey... Hey? Can someone go to the bathroom with me," a whisper came from the doorway. It was Gabbie, and she was looking into the all girls room. "No... I'm sleeping," Billie groaned. "Go by yourself. You're nine years old," Halsey said. "Gabbie... Turn around... The bathroom is literally across from this room," Maddie laughed. "STOP JUMPING ON MY BED PETE!" Simon screamed from down the hall. "I WANNA JOIN!" Justin yelled. Bram ran down the hall and slammed the door to the second bathroom. "MY POOP IS COMING!" he yelled. "Can one of you please close the door?" Ari asked, looking over the side of the bed. Maddie got up and closed the door.