Third Person P.O.V.
That night, everyone sat around a fire and ate s'mores. "Anyone have any scary stories?" Selena asked. "OOOOOOH! One time, a kid was in his bed and his nightlight turned off. He saw a person walk away from it in the dark and then..." Justin tried to continue. "This is just the story about your dad taking your nightlight because you were too old for it," Nicki groaned. Justin stomped his foot and pouted. "You couldn't do better," he whined. "One time, a kid named Justin was sitting in a building alone when he heard a sound. All of a sudden, the lights turned off and he felt a hand on his..." Nicki tried to continue. "STOP!" Justin cried, falling onto the ground and curling into a ball. "He felt a hand on his shoulder and a voice whispered for him to get in the van outside," Cardi continued. "Then, Justin's mouth was covered with the other large hand of the person and Justin was dragged into the van," Demi said. "That night, unspeakable things happened to Justin. And you know the scariest part?" Maddie asked. "It was when he was alone in... the cabin here, and the date was... today," Billie finished. Bram reached down and grabbed Justin, screaming as he did so. Justin screamed and began to cry harder. "That story was horrible," Ari sighed. "Exactly. We were just proving Justin is scared of anything," Simon said. Soon, the camp counselors told everyone to go to the cabin.
"Guys. I have an idea," Camila whispered. "I'm trying to sleep... but what?" Lauren groaned. "Let's sneak out of the cabin," Camila said. "What? Why?" Offset asked. "It sounds fun," Demi chimed in. "It's a horrible idea... I'm in," Billie said. "It's settled. Wait, should we take... you know who?" Halsey asked. "We need someone to blame, so yeah," Maddie laughed. Selena went over to Justin and slapped him. "Wake up. You're coming to the van," she whispered. Justin screamed, and Bram covered his mouth. "Shh. She's joking. We're sneaking out," he said. Justin immediately perked up. "Oh, we're gonna be spies. No, I'm a ninja," he said, trying to do some trick but slamming into the wall instead. Everyone silently left the cabin and began to wander around.
"Let's go into the kitchen. I kinda want food," Simon said. "Wait... Are there cameras?" Ari asked. Everyone looked around quickly. "No. Let's go," Demi whispered. Gabbie slowly followed behind, feeling guilty she was breaking a rule. "Come on Gabito. We're not murdering a person," Billie said, laughing. "I only call her that," Maddie hissed, then smirked. "Just like I only let you call me... never mind," Ari said, smiling. "Oh, and what does she call you?" Camila asked, smirking. Ari moved closer to Maddie and shook her head. "You don't need to know," she said. They all finally got into the kitchen and Simon began eating the Pringles. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Gabbie asked. "It never was a good idea, but whatever," Lauren said. Then, a light turned on, and soon after, smoke began to fill the room. "What happened?" Demi asked, beginning to panic. Then, a fire started up. "I wanted noodles," Justin whined. "YOU IDIOT!" Maddie yelled. Everyone ran out of the building and back to the cabin.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?" Simon yelled. "It was Justin's fault," Billie said. "We need to tell someone though," Selena said. "I have an idea," Halsey said, and ran to get a camp counselor.
Five minutes later, she ran back and said, "They believed the story and they're dealing with it." "What story?" Camila asked. "I told them that I woke up and saw the fire. Then, I saw Justin run from that building," Halsey said. "Smart, and kind of rude, but who cares?" Ari said.
Thirty minutes later, Justin was dragged off to the other cabin that Pete had been locked in. "Good night everyone," Colleen said, as she left the room after checking on everyone one last time. As soon as the door shut, Demi looked around. "Well, that was fun," she said. "Don't look at me," Camila said, irritated. "It was your idea," Cardi said. "It was his fault for setting the building on fire," Maddie replied. "True," Bram said. "Who cares. Just shut up. I actually want to sleep for once," Billie groaned. "Finally a quiet time without him crying all night," Offset sighed. "Hopefully it stays that way for a few nights," Gabbie said, already half asleep. "Good night," Nicki said. The room fell silent.