//7am\\

Aizawa and izuku were standing in a shooting range, izuku looked down the range and said "so who are we waiting for?" Aizawa sighed. "All might, snipe, and nezu." They waited for a few minutes, then the three came. "So this is izuku?" Snipe said walking up to everyone. Nezu nodded, so snipe walked up to izuku with his hand out, but izuku reached for his sword. "Woah what are you doing?!" All might said, grabbing izukus arm. "He was reaching for me." Izuku said, confused. They all looked at each other, then snipe said "i was going for a handshake." Izuku tilted his head, still confused. Snipe grabbed izukus hand and shook it. "See? Handshake." Izuku looked at it weird, but let go of his sword and shook his hand back.

"Alright, now what we're here for. Izuku, do you mind showing us what you can do?" Nezu said, pointing at the range. Izuku nodded, then snipe handed izuku an 9mm pistol. Izuku looked at it for a second, then said "a 9mm?" "Oh you know your guns." Snipe said, kind of excited that someone actually knows something about guns. "Well, i used one a lot." Izuku walked up and looked at ten targets that were hung up. "We are gonna time you if thats alright?" Snipe said, with a stopwatch in his hand.  Izuku nodded. "Okay, 3, 2, 1, go!" Snipe shouted, then izuku raised his hand and shot all the ten targets. Snipe stopped the watch and looked down in amazement. "A-Amazing." Snipe said, still looking at the watch. "Whats the time snipe?" All might asked.

Snipe didn't say anything, he just showed them the watch, and it said 4.01 seconds. "He beat me. I had 5.01 s-seconds.." Snipe said. Izuku looked down to his hand that was holding the gun, and there was a bunch of blood on it. He closed his eyes, then opened them back up and it was gone. "Well done izuku." Nezu said. Snipe went over to the range and grabbed all the targets and came back, then put them all together and saw that they were all in the same spot. "Your speed and accuracy are insane.." Snipe said, still looking at the targets. Izuku sat the gun down and leaned up against the wall and sighed, then all might walked away, then came back and said "how well can you do with moving targets?" "Probably the same." Izuku said, grabbing the gun again, then taking out the clip, then putting in another one.

All might had five apples in his hand, then threw them. Izuku raised the gun and shot all of them right in the middle of each one. Snipe was still amazed. "What is your quirk izuku?" Snipe asked. Izuku rolled his neck, and said "lightning. I can make lightning go all around my body and it enhances my strength and speed." Then had lightning go through his fingers. "So hes just that good huh?" Snipe thought while chuckling. "Well, we just have one more thing for you to do izuku." Nezu said, then started walking somewhere else, with all might, snipe, and Aizawa behind him.

They went into a gymnasium, there was a mat layed out, and they all walked onto it, then nezu said "the last thing is, we want to see how well you fight, so we want you to fight All might." Izuku nodded, then asked "can i use my swords?" All might walked on the other side of the mat, and while laughing, said "sure! Why not!" Izuku pulled out his swords and got ready, then all might got ready. "Alright, you guys ready?" Aizawa said, standing in the middle. They both nodded, so aizawa walked out of the middle, then said "okay, fight." Izukus lightning went all over him, then he was in front of all might. "He's fast!" All might thought.

Izuku cut down in an X way, and all might just barely dodged it and jumped back, but izuku was in front of him. Izuku kept slashing, and all might was dodging all of them, the whole time during it, all might thought "He's making me go 60 percent!" He tried to punch izuku but izuku bent down and went behind him, then kicked him in the back. All might was gonna fall but caught himself, and threw himself up and turned around quick, and saw a sword coming for his head, so he ducked and watched the sword stick into the wall.

When he turned back around, izuku was already in front of him, and punched him in the face, and went a few feet back. "Im gonna have to go 80 percent! This kid is something else!!" All might thought. All might ran up to izuku and started throwing punches, and izuku was dodging them all, while trying to cut all might, who was dodging all the sword attacks. The wind pressure was getting really bad, nezu put his arm in front of his face, and said "well, i don't know about you guys but.. I wasn't expecting this."  While he said that, all might punched izuku in the stomach and he went up, right threw the ceiling, and all might jumped up after him.

When he got up to izuku he tried to punch him again, but izuku blocked it with his sword, then kicked him in the face, then all might went down and hit the ground hard, making cracks in it. Snipe, nezu, and Aizawa ran out and saw all might getting up from the ground, and izuku landing on the ground perfectly. "All might, if you give me a second, i would like to show you guys something." Izuku said, setting his sword by his side. All might stayed in his stance, then said "do it young izuku!" Izuku nodded, then closed his eyes. Everyone was waiting for something, then the sunlight started going away a little bit, so they looked up and saw dark clouds coming in. Eventually, the whole sky was covered in dark clouds, then thunder went off, everyone was looking around, then lightning came out of the sky and covered izuku.

 Eventually, the whole sky was covered in dark clouds, then thunder went off, everyone was looking around, then lightning came out of the sky and covered izuku

A/N:Like this, but he doesn't change clothes and have a hammer.. Only a sword.

The lightning went away, and it was all over izukus sword, and more lightning was all over izuku. Izuku brought his sword up, and stabbed it in the ground, then lightning covered the whole area all might was in, so all might jumped up, and izuku was right behind him. He punched All might right in the back and he hit the ground, then izuku landed on the ground and reached behind him. "Wait, i dont have a gun there anymore." Izuku thought, and Aizawa noticed what he did. All might saw that he was destracted, so he flew up and punched izuku right in the face, then izuku went flying back into the gymnasium. "Shit, i might have hit him with full strengh!"

All might thought while running over there, and everyone joined him. All might reached him, and saw a bunch of debris all over him, so he picked it all off and said "young izuku, you okay?!" Izuku opened his eyes, then said "yeah, but that was one hell of a punch." Izuku sat up and rubbed his jaw, then stood up all the way. "I think thats enough for today. Izuku, im surpised that your this strong. I can't believe those villians had you chained up." Nezu said. Izuku shrugged, then ran to his swords and picked them up, and went back to everyone, then aizawa handed him something. "Here's your U.A. uniform, now go back to the dorms and hang out there until your first day of school tomorrow, alright?"

Izuku took it, then noddded and said "thanks for the fight all might, it was a rush.." Then walked away. Nezu waved bye, then turned around and said "so All might, what percent did you go to?" All might started streching his arms. "I had to use 80 percent." Aizawa and snipe were surpised. "80 Percent?! Thats insane for a kid to hold his own like that against you!" Snipe said. "Yeah, and the whole time, he wasn't scared or worried. He was calm, and when i looked into his eyes, something changed. Like he went into fight mode." "Did anyone else see how izuku reached for his back? Like there was a gun there?" Aizawa said, getting everyones attention. "He did.. But thats because he used to using that way to fight, to kill people. But he will change here." Nezu said, then all might and snipe started talking to him. Aizawa was watching izuku walking away while everyone was talking, and he was thinking "we need to keep an eye on him.. If he can do that to the number one hero, then we need to be careful."

Hey welcome back to the second chapter. I've been spelling lightning all wrong, yayy. Anyways, thanks for reading.