Steve gets to sit next to Stark, Clint and Natasha, Bruce, Fury, and Sam. Thor sent a message the previous morning promising to watch via Bifrost.

Other than them, he spots other agents from S.H.I.E.L.D., like Agent Hill. Some of their apartment neighbors showed up, which is surprising considering the distance.

The entire crowd is small, but it's hard to have a crowded wedding when everyone you used to know is either deceased or in a nursing home.

Steve eyes Bucky who is waiting at the end of the aisle near the ledge of the building. The pastor is setting up and Bucky fidgets with his tie and clenches and unclenches his hands, a sign signaling nerves and impatience.

Bucky meets Steve's gaze, and Steve shoots him a reassuring smile that Bucky returns.

The music starts and everyone rises, turning around towards the back. Steve sees Harley as she walks towards him and smiles; she's never looked happier. He glances at Bucky who is beaming, practically laughing with glossed over eyes.

He offers Harley his arm and she takes it and they start towards Bucky. He feels her hand heat up on his arm and softly nudges her. She doesn't respond, but the heat dies down.

Steve hands her off to Bucky when they stop, and Harley hands her bouquet to Maria.

They're gazing at each other with so much compassion, but no tears spring forth from anyone.

The pastor begins and everyone sits. He says the usual, the sickness and health thing, droning on until it's time for the vows. Bucky goes first.

"Harley, I've always loved you since the day we became friends. You were always eager to help me out, even if it was as simple as figuring out the monkey bars. We were separated only to be reunited. Ever since you came back to me I've been healing. The cold that was stationary inside me is thawed thanks to your burning passion. I love you, and no matter what happens in the future, that statement will stay frozen in ice."

"James, when I was younger, you promised that when I was older you'd always be there. In return, when I was younger, I promised that when I was older, you'd be proud of me. At this point I think both of those have been fulfilled. We both experienced dark times, but we didn't let it stop us; we gave pain a rain check. I can always go to you for anything, like reassurance that it'll be okay. In the simplest words, I love you, all of you."

Steve, teary eyed and grinning like a fool, realizes it's his cue. He leaps up and fishes the rings out of his pocket. Harley gives him a "why did you put them in your pocket?!" kind of glare, but it doesn't last long, the joy of the situation overwhelming her.

Harley had forged the rings herself and written an inscription on them:

Есть одна вещь мы смерти: не сегодня, or, "There is one thing we say to death: not today."

Bucky says the "I do" first and slips the ring on her finger, and Harley does the same to him.

"Without further ado, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the pastor finally says. "You may kiss the bride."

They lean into one another, and Steve applauds with the rest of the crowd as they walk back up the aisle. The reception is being held on the rooftop to the direct right, and it's not too far of a jump so instead of walking there, Steve simply jumps along with anyone else capable.

The roof has been transformed. The floor is half hardwood for dancing, and tables line the ledges with lighted eccentric candles in the center.

"Lucky it's a beautiful night," Natasha says. "It could've rained or something. It's not even windy."

"It's perfect," Steve agrees. "If something bad happens, don't worry, they'll make the best of it."

"Where are they going for the honeymoon?" Clint asks, seeming very comfortable and relaxed high off the ground.

"Romania." Steve chuckles. "Bucky was joking about finding dragons so Harley can meet her ancestors or something."

They laugh. "That's funny, but cool. I've been there a few times," Clint says.

They wait for Harley and Bucky patiently, mingling and drinking champagne, courtesy of Stark.

When Steve spots the newlyweds, they're on the ceremonial rooftop. "They must be jumping it, too," he says to Natasha.

"She's jumping it in a dress?" The answer is no. To Steve's, and apparently Harley's surprise also, Bucky sweeps her off her feet and jumps the gap with her in his arms.

Everyone claps as they land and Bucky puts her down. They migrate to the hardwood floor for the first dance, and Steve takes a seat by Stark and Thor, who had decided to come down for a while to watch.

"They're very adorable," Thor comments.

"Don't you mean aTHORable?" Stark jokes, laughing drunkenly at his own joke. Thor just shakes his head.

"I agree with you though," Stark continues. Steve nods, unable to keep a grin off his face.

On the dance floor, Bucky and Harley have a quiet conversation of their own.

"You look amazing," Harley says.

"Well you look stunning, as always," Bucky responds. "My hair I'm not sure looks amazing."

"I like it short," Harley says.

"I thought you liked it long."

"I like it either way. It's perfect now because it's in between."

"Then it'll be staying this way."

The song ends just as Bucky kisses her. They venture to their dinner table to eat, and Steve joins them.

After much dancing and talking, people start to leave as midnight approaches. The night is clear, revealing a full moon and thousands of stars. Soon enough, only Steve, Harley, and Bucky are left on the rooftop, feet dangling over the edge as they stargaze.

"I'm so happy for you guys. That was the best wedding ever," Steve says.

"Thank you," Harley says. "It was really fun."

"When does your plane get here?"

"For what?" Bucky asks.

"Don't couples usually leave straight from their wedding to their honeymoon?"

"Maybe, but we're not leaving until next week," Harley says.

"Are you going anywhere special though?"

Bucky shrugs. "I'm pretty sure our old place is ripped down. We'll probably just go back to the hotel and fly home with everybody tomorrow."

Steve nods. "Well I'm glad my room isn't anywhere near yours."

They laugh. "Sure, but keep in mind we're apartment buddies back home," Harley says. Steve groans.

"You might wanna get a girlfriend of your own," Bucky says jokingly. "That way you can crash at her place on loud nights."

"Shut up guys," Steve complains. "Let's go back to the hotel, I'm cold."

"I don't want to leave yet," Harley says, and Bucky agrees.

"I'll see you lovebirds tomorrow, then."

Harley sighs. "Oh, Steve. He's such a dork."

Bucky laughs. "I know, but he's equally awesome."

Harley leans her head on his shoulder. "Bucky, can I tell you something?"

Bucky looks down at her, wrapping a tight arm around her waist and kissing her forehead. "Sure. What?"

She reaches to connect their lips. "I always liked you, too."