Introduction: The Marvel Games

The Marvel Games

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters you recognise (including Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Thor, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Nick Fury, Agent Maria Hill, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic, Sue Storm/Invisible Woman, James 'Rhodey' Rhodes/War Machine Magneto, Von Doom, Whiplash, Red Skull, Loki and Justin Hammer.)

I only own Estelle Arrowsmith, Nora Roberts, Jack Stiles, Ryan Hames and Luke Taylor, possibly some other characters and little parts of the plot.

Thanks for reading!!

* * *

Introduction:

Six years ago Loki used the Tesseract and it bought forth an old evil from the second World War. Red Skull.

He had been revived by the Tesseract and with its power, Loki and Red Skull joined forces. Their Hydra-Chitauri army was too strong for the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

They all fell, but none died.

No, death was too easy.

Instead of death, a year later, on the first anniversary of the Invasion (the day evil forces took over Earth), the Marvel Games Council (Loki, Red Skull, Justin Hammer, Whiplash, Magneto and Victor Von Doom) announced the beginning on the Marvel Games.

Every year there were to be five heroes and five civilians chosen by Justin Hammer to compete in an arena, pined against each other until there was one left standing.

The first Marvel Games was won by Loki's adoptive brother, the demi-god of thunder: Thor.

The second Marvel Games was won by Red Skull's old nemesis: Captain America.

The third Marvel Games was won by Justin Hammer and Whiplash's old foe: Iron Man.

And last years Marvel Games. The forth Games was won by the Hulk.

This years Marvel Games marks the fifth. And the Council has something sinister planned.

This year, all the previous Games winners are returning to the arena along with one new hero and five new civilians.