...

..

.

After a few hours of relaxing, the sky became dark and cloudy. The stars were nonexistent. Shan Shan headed toward the south without her realizing. She walked cautiously and didn't dare to let her guard down.

"The scenery kinda reminds me of the scary scene in horror movies. I need to get out of this wood fast." Shan Shan said in a low tone as her body was shivering.

"Whoosh!"

"What is that?" She looked at the direction where the sound was coming from. There, she saw a white fur type of animal. It was a cute little white fox. It has green eyes, short stubby legs, thick white fur, and a long bushy tail.

She left out a big sigh of relief because in front of her is just a cute little beast that gives human no harm. She walked toward the white fox and said "... You little!! How dare you sca-" Her sentence was half finished as she realized how cute this little fox is, she took him into her arm gently and rubbed its fur. "So fluffy! So cute! >_< I decided!!! From now on, I will be your master, and your name will be 'Xiao Bai Hu.' "

"Lets go of me, you filthy human!"

"No. 「(゚ペ) " She looked at her surrounding, but she didn't see anyone besides herself here who could speak human language. "Who?"

"It's me!! you stupid human... " She looked at the direction where the sound was coming from as she realized that it was actually coming from her Xiao Bai Hu. " Kyaa!! It CAN TALKKKKK ??!!!!"

"WAIT! Can you really be able to hear me?"

" *Nod* yes. why?

"I am a divine beast, and it is natural for powerful practitioners to understand us- the divine beast ..... But someone like you who isn't even a low-rank practitioner to be able to understand me. It's such a shame."

" Shame huh? (╬ ^ _ ^ ╬) "

"No, ヽ(;゚;∀;゚; )ノ I mean, IT's such an honor that you can be able to understand me."

"Good boy! let's go!" Shan Shan said with a gentle smile on her face, but it doesn't seem that way in this little fox's eyes.

"Yeah, let's get going!!@ ... " This woman is too scary. I don't dare to go against her.

______________________________________________________________________________

A long night has passed, the early morning sun was already well risen. The cool breeze went through Shan Shan's silky brown hair and revealed her elegant pale skin that has been hiding beneath her shoulder-length hair.

"The air is really refreshing." Shan Shan spoke out loud.