One

"What's up. My name is Zeno, but everybody calls me Zeno."

I say into the camera with a dazzling smile on my face.

"I'm 24 years old, and I live in Newark, New Jersey. I'm originally from Spain,but I adopted into an Italian family when I was about four months old. I'm all about having a good time,meetings the ladies and not any drama."

[ A/N: I did his intro really short because you will learn more about him as the story goes on.]

|★|★|★|

Zeno's parents and his sister were outside of his house with him as he was putting his stuff in his car. His mom was crying because her "baby" was leaving for the summer. Zeno would be lying if he said that he wouldn't miss his family, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that he couldn't miss out on.

"Alright, that is everything." I say as I put the last bag in the trunk of my car. As soon as I turn around I was immediately pulled into a bone crushing hug by my mother.

I pull back from the hug so I can look at her. She was legit crying, and it kind of made it feel a little bad that I was leaving, but I needed to do this.

"Mom, it's just for the summer, and you are welcome to visit me if it becomes too much for you." I give her cheek a kiss as I move over to my little sister, Valentina, who look like she was close to tears herself.

"Don't tell me that you are going to cry as well."

"Never. You being gone is a blessing to me."

I pull her into a tight hug, and kiss her forehead. "I'm going to miss you sis, and make sure you stay out of trouble this summer."

After exchanging a few more words with her, I turn to my dad.

"You also stay out of trouble this summer."

I knew right then that it was the only thing that I'm going to get from him. My relationship with my dad was kind of strain. He was your typical strict Italian dad, and it just caused problems between us.

"Of course dad." And with that I walk back to my car. "Bye and love you guys." I say before getting into my car, and drive off for the Jersey Shore. This summer is going to be epic, and I'm going to make sure of that.

A/N: Sorry for the wait, but life has been crazy and hectic. I know that this chapter is short, but that's because I'm going to be putting almost everything that happen in the first episode in the next chapter. Next chapter will not be a long wait as this one.

I'm also open to suggestions so don't be afraid to comment if you have some.