11

Justin's PoV

I was watching Selena sleeping peacefully and trust me it was the most beautiful sight to behold. She truly was the epitome of perfection and beauty.

My phone ring pulled me out of my trance. I groaned and picked up the phone without seeing the caller's ID. By bad luck, it was Hailey.

"Hey justyy!" She said in her high pitched voice and I cringed.
"Hi" I replied in whisper.
"Why are you speaking in such a low voice?"
"Wait"

I went out of the room as I didn't want to wake Selena up.

"Okay, Now tell me why you call me?"
"I want to discuss something"
"What?"
"I want to discuss in person"
"But I'm with Sel"
"I can come to hospital"
"Okay, I'll wait"

Hailey's pov

He hung up the phone. A stray tear fell on my cheek. He was with her again. My love was nothing for him. He always wanted her and will want her. For him, she will always be his one and lonely. But I can't let them live  happily when I was dying. I will take revenge.

Justin's PoV

I came back in the room and saw Selena getting up from the bed. I rushed to help but couldn't make it on time as she fell down the bed. I quickly scooped her up and laid her down on the bed gently.

"Baby are you okay, does it hurt?" I asked hurriedly.
"Yes,jayy.. My whole body hurts" she said squeezing her eyes shut due to pain.
"Wait,I'll get the doctor" I said kissing her cheek.

I left the room and went on doctor's hunt. Finally, I found him and explained him the situation. He quickly followed me to Selena's room. He examined her and gave her some injection. After getting the shot, she and I  went into deep slumber.

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes only to see Hailey in front.

"What?How?What are you doing here?"
"Seriously, you forgot. I told you I want to discuss something"
"Oh,yeah I remember now"

She let out an irritated sigh and I just roll my eyes.

"So, what do you want to discuss?" I said.
"Umm, I wanted to talk about our current situation"
"Hailey, Look I told you. I can't lose Selena again. I'm sorry" I said sincerely.
"Yeah, I know. You love her more than anything else" she said tearing up.
"Hailey don't cry"
"Can I do something?"
"What?"

She didn't answered ,grabbed me by collar and kissed me then and there. I was shocked. All of a sudden, I heard something falling and breaking, I didn't know what it was. I was busy in pulling her away but she had gripped my collar tightly. After few minutes, she pulled away and walked out of the room with a smirk. I couldn't understand that what just happened. I looked at Selena and there she was, staring at me quietly with tears in her eyes.

Hailey's PoV

I completed my mission. I knew that breaking of vase would wake Selena up. And when she would see me with Justin, she would break up with him.