“WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!? YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” I shouted and aggressively punched the wall. I hate my life. I don’t want anyone getting hurt again. Not my Thunder!

Blood gushed through my hands. I saw how they looked at me. Anger and pain is visible in their eyes. Thyrex is crying in Harrizon’s shoulders. I know they want to stop me. But they can’t because they know I might hurt them.

“I need to be alone right now. Just leave me. Do whatever you want. Just give me some space.’’

They all nod their heads and silently leave the place. I lean my head on the wall while I keep on crying. This is what I hate the most. I can’t control my anger. If this happens, I can hurt anyone. That’s the reason why I want them gone. Because I might hurt them.

I saw my phone lit up. I get it, it’s already broken but still the phone manage to receive call. It’s from an unknown number.
I answered the call.

“Who the fucking hell are you!’’

I heard him laugh from the other line. I want to kill this person who ever he is.

“I’m sorry. Did I make you angry? I would like to apologize your majesty. But, I’m sorry not sorry.’’
He laughed again. He really wants to play. Bullshit! If ever I saw this guy in person. I will surely kill him.

“Just fucking tell me who the hell are you! I don’t have fucking time with all your bullshits!’’

“Don’t be so excited Samantha! Just wait for the right time. Just be ready for your upcoming death.’’

He said and ended the call. I throw the phone again. I punched the wall. I was about to punched it again when someone stopped my hand.

“You’re already bleeding so stop. Please calm down. I just went somewhere and you already end up like this. Control yourself Sam. You need to control your emotions, they might use this againts you. Just always remember Sam, yourself is not your enemy.’’
He hugged me. I cry in my cousin’s shoulder. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want him getting hurt.

Pain I manage to calm me down. He cleaned my wound. I saw knight walking towards us.

“Thank you for being here Pain. We don’t know what to do. I’m sorry Storm. I’m sorry.’’

“Don’t apologize Knight. It’s my fault.’’

“What happened Sam?’’ Pain asked me.

“I got a death threat. It’s not from Memphis but from someone I don’t know.’’

“Hand me your phone Cuz. I’m going to track the owner and I will also enter their system,’’ Pain got my phone after he’s done cleaning my wounds.

Harrizon let out a deep sigh. I know he’s worried about me, but I’m more worried for them. They might get hurt because of me. Damn!

“Storm, let’s do our first move. Let’s cut the tail of the fox first. We’re going to do our plan tomorrow.’’

I just nod my head. “Just be safe Knight.’’

“I will. Don’t worry. And remember I need to get home safe and alive after this plan. I need to prepare my marriage proposal.’’

I just laugh from what he just said. He really loves Thyrex. “I think someone is really in love. No worries. I will help you.’’

“Yes I am. I’m in love with my angel.’’

I hit his shoulder. We both smile to each other. “I know Knight. Take good care of Thyrex. Love her as much as you can. And protect her with all your strength. Be a good man to your angel for the rest of your life.’’

Harrizon hugged me so tight. I felt a warm water dropped on my shoulder. Harrizon the tough guy I know is now crying on my shoulder. I hugged him also. As her Queen, her best friend, I’m so happy for him. He already found his happiness.

“Stop crying. You motherfucker,’’ I laugh while he keep on crying.

“Samantha. I’m not a motherfucker,’’ he said. He’s finally laughing. Pain is already nowhere to be found. Maybe he’s already busy tracking that motherfucker.
Harrizon let go of me. He’s now smiling from ear to ear. This guy is so weird sometimes. He cry and then smile.

“What’s with that smile?’’

“Nothing, I’m just happy.’’

“Asshole!’’

“I’m not. I’m handsome and good boy.’’

I hit him, but he just laugh. This guy is really the best. He’s my best friend and also my Knight.

“Thank you for always keeping me safe. Thank you for being my Knight, Harrizon,’’ I said while my tears keep on falling.

“You’re always welcome. You’re my best friend, my Queen and the woman once I have loved. I will do everything just to keep you safe. Even you already have Hans to love and protect you, I will still stay beside you and I promised to help and protect you whatever happens,’’ he said and gently wipe my tears. I can’t stop myself. I cry in front of him. I’m so thankful to have this guy in my life. Harrizon is like James, they both protect me even their life is already in danger.

“I’m so damn lucky to have you in my life Harrizon. Thank you for being my best friend where I can lean my shoulders when I have problems and thank you for being Harrizon, my Knight.’’

I’m thankful to have him. I spent the rest of my night with Harrizon, we talked about our upcoming plan. We need to hurry beacause we only have limited days left. While planning, I remember what that guy just said earlier. He's not into me. He is after HANS. He wants Hans to suffer. And because we were about to get married he's after me because he knows that I'm his number one weakness.

But hell! If this is a battle between life and death. I will risk my own life just to make sure Hans safety. I already lost James who is like a brother to me. One life is already enough. I'll make sure to end his life first.

WHOEVER YOU ARE. I'LL MAKE SURE TO FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER LIKE HELL.

YOU'RE JUST DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE WHEN YOU DECIDED TO START A WAR AGAINST ME.

I tell you. I'm not named Storm  for nothing. Just prepare, because a very strong and enrage Storm is going to ruined your peaceful life.