running away

Ellie's POV

I sit on my bed as my tears roll down my cheek. I can't stay here anymore I'm sick and tired of my dumbass parents. They want me to have a job, and be like the rest of my "perfect" sisters. I go to my closet and open the door as quiet as I can. I get a backpack out and put my favorite clothes in. I put my makeup, perfumes, and some takis in. I text my best friend Savannah that I'm ready. We've been planning this for a while. I saved up for my own plane ticket and everything. Savannah has her own place down in LA she's helping me out.

I sit on my bed and wonder if I should leave a note. I hear a knock on my window and realize Savannah's here. I haven't seen her in forever! I open my window as quick as I can and hug her.
"You ready for this?" She asked
"Fuck yes let's go!" I said excitedly

We get in her car and start driving to the airport. I'm tired as hell so I fall asleep right away. I wake up to someone shaking me.
"ELLIE WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH!" She yells in a funny voice
"FUCK YOU I WAS DREAMING ABOUT BILLIE EILISH!" I yell back

We both start laughing and make our way into the airport. I'm not a huge fan of Billie but I do have a little crush on her...

About a half hour later we board the plane I notice Savannah was trying to get this kids foot out of her face. I started laughing my ass off and trying to be quiet. She finally got his foot out of the way then hit me.
"It's not funny!" She said trying not to laugh.
"Hell yes it is!" I say laughing my ass off

She starts laughing too. We both stop laughing. She goes to sleep and I'm just sitting their. All the sudden I see some guy go in the bathroom. I watched him go in, about a minute later I see some girl go in. I wake up Savannah and we both start laughing again. We watched them walk out and the girl flicked us off
I laughed even more.

Sorry for any errors I'm bad at this stuff. Ik it's short I'm tired. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter❤️❤️