CHAPTER 4

𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑷 𝑶 𝑽

So it's Friday and it is almost time for me to go to the movies with Jay and to be honest I'm really nervous. I don't why but I just hope I don't fuck things up to make him think I'm a fucking weirdo ya feel me. So I decide to wear my black sheer top with a black bra underneath, black ripped jeans, and my black vans. I decided to straighten my hair since I had it in curls all week. My outfit actually turned out cute even though I put it together at the last minute.🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

Jay's Outfit

Jay's Outfit

"Damn ma I look that good" Jay said grinning.

"Yeah, you clean up nice but don't be feeling yo self lil boy." I say playfully rolling my eyes

"Lil boy? Nah ma ain't nun lil over here but you gone see that for yo self later." He said.

"Come on, let's go before we be late." I said. He nodded. We walked out of my house and got into his car and I have to admit it's pretty nice. We pulled out of my driveway and started to make our way to the movies. As I was looking out the window I saw something out the corner of my eye and it was a half open condom, I should've known this nigga was a hoe.

"So I'm guessing I  wasn't the first girl to be in yo car" I said waving the condom looking at him.

He looked at me " Oh shit, where did you find that?" he asked trying to play dumb. This nigga 🙄.

"It was on the floor but damn you be doing it in the car nigga you a freak and don't try to play like it ain't your's." 

"Damn you sounding like you my girl or some but it ain't mines it's must be Jacob's when I let him borrow my car. " He said 

"Aight..." I said annoyed looking out the window again. I don't know why I'm mad at him but it seems like he telling the truth so  I'm just gone let that shit go.

"You mad at me?" he asked.

"No, I just thought that you was lying and ion like when people lie to me." 

"Well I'm not lying to you and who fucks in the car that shit nasty asf." He said then he started to rub my thigh and my body became tense and I guess he noticed. 

"Relax, I'm not gone do nun to you... yet." He said smirking. I just playfully rolled my eyes this boy gone be the death of me.

So we finally made it the movies and Jay made me watch a scary movie I hate scary movies they be having paranoid as a bitch.🤦🏾‍♀️   Jay pay for the tickets and we head into the movie theatre, we go tour seats and as I'm looking around and it ain't that many people in here just now I like it. The movie is starting and I'm already scared.

"Damn ma you look scared as hell." Jay said laughing 

"Hell yeah I'm scared I hate scary movies."

"Well come over here close to me, yo ass all the way over there." He said. So I walked over by him and cuddled into his chest and it felt good laying on him I felt safe with him.  A scary part came on and I hid my head into his shirt and that nigga laughed like wtf.  A few minutes later into the movie Jay started rubbing my thigh and this time my body tense, then his head started to travel up my leg until he reached my 🐱 and that shit felt good asf.

"Jay what you doing." I whispered.

"Nun just watch the movie ma." He said 

So  I just kept watching the movie and he started rub my 🙈 and I tried to move his hand but he wouldn't s I just his hand there. Then his hand made it's way into my pants and he started to rub my clit and that felt good as hell. I started to moan but I quickly stopped when remembered when we was in the movie theatre then he tarted to pick up the paste and I was so wet💦. "Damn ma you wet as hell and I like that shit." He said and grabbed his hand making him rub it even faster and I was on the edge of cumming. "Jay I'm about to cum." I said . "Cum for me baby." He said and that's all he had to say next thing you know I came all over his fingers. Then he took his hand out of my pants and picked his fingers and that turned me all the way on. So I put hand in my hands and started to rub his member through his boxers🍆 .Then I pulled it out and started to rub the tip and I heard Jay moan so I started to go faster and his moans started to get louder "Not so loud daddy." Then I started rub it even faster and he said "Fuck Leah I'm about to cum." A few pumps later he finally came so I licked it with my fingers and said "You taste so good." Then he started to suck on my neck making me let out little soft moans and he didn't stop until he left a big ass hickey on my neck. Next thing I know the movie was over so we was on our was out the movies and this dumb bitch Dreyah stopped us. 

"Jay what I tell you about being with this hoe." She said glaring at me 

"The only person I know is you Dreyah so don't get fucked up in the movies ."

"Bitch you ain't gone touch me ."She said

"Dreyah just go somewhere you know she don't like you and I don't like yo hoe ass either so move the fuck out of our before I have Leah beat yo ass I front of all these people." Jay said I guess he was getting mad cause his jaw started to clench. " She just rolled her eyes and walked away I can't wait until my little my plan start to take action.😈😈😈

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK LEAH PLAN IS?

FIND OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER...

IF THEIR ARE ANY EXCUSES SORRY I WAS RUSHING.😬😬😬