CHAPTER 2

𝐉𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

So I'm just at the crib chilling thinking about Leah. I'm not crazy😅 it's just that she seem different from my other hoes. Dreyah is just a fucking psycho cause she been obsessed with me ever since she let me hit. She been telling people we together and other crazy shit. But Leah give off a different vibe to me she seems hell of cool to hang around. I'm about to text her now and ask her do she want to chill Friday.

                    𝙅𝙖𝙮🔥🤘🏾   𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙮...

                                                                                                              𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩💋🤟🏾    𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘱?

                   𝙅𝙖𝙮🔥🤘🏾   𝙐𝙢, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮?

                                                                                                            𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩💋🤟🏾      𝘠𝘦𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦? 

                   𝙅𝙖𝙮🔥🤘🏾    9:00 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙖, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨? 

                                                                                                             𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩💋🤟🏾     𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

                   𝙅𝙖𝙮🔥🤘🏾    𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙨...

                                                                                                              𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩💋🤟🏾    message read.

After I texted Leah I looked at the time and saw that it was time for me to head to the trap. So I left my house and hot into my car. Yes I have my own house it ain't no Hollywood mansion type shit but it fits for me and I have the new 2019 Camaro🔥 if I wasn't in the game I wouldn't have none of this shit and them FACTS. When I had enough money to move out my momma house I got my own place and been there ever since. But I still take care of my momma tho.

I pull up to the trap and make my way inside to see boss man. I stop and see Jacob talking to some hoe that be around all the time so I asked him have he seen boos man.

"AYE!!!!" I said

"Ayeeee wassup Jay" Jacob said 

"Excuse me we was just having a conversation you rude little boy" The hoe said glaring at me.

"It ain't like y'all was talking bout nun important so take yo hoe ass on somewhere and get yo ass out my face." I said irritated this hoe got me fucked up. She just glared at me and walked away.

"Aye have you seen boss man" I asked 

"Yeah he down in his office, you must need him for some?" Jacob said

"Yeah he said he needed me to go make a drop real quick" I said.

"Aw ight bro I'm finna go hit up one of my hoes, see ya" Jacob said 

"Ight bro see ya" I said so I make my way down to boss man's office and see him smoking a blunt with his feet propped up on the desk.

"Wassup Boss" I said. 

"Wassup Jay I need you to go make a drop for me and if any nigga refuse or do some sneaky shit about giving you the money  bust a cap in they ass but don't kill em'. " He said 

" I got you boss and what's the address." I asked 

He told me the address before I walked out he told me "Oh and Jay come back tomorrow around this time to pick up yo money." 

"Gotchu" I said walking out his office heading outside to my car. I got in my car and head to the place to make the drop. As I'm driving I play some Youngboy cause his music the shit🔥. I pulled up to the place to make the drop and all I see is dirty women walking and some dudes sitting on a porch. "Here goes nothing" I say as I pull out my Glock and put it in the back of my pants where it won't be noticeable and get the bag of drugs from the backseat. I head into the house and all you could smell was weed, I head to the kitchen to drop the drugs off, get the money and get the hell up to of here.

"Give me the money" I said 

"Show me the fucking drugs". The dude said 

"Give me the fucking money so we won't have any problems" I say getting irritated 

"What I fucking say nigga." He says reaching for his gun but before he could grab it I pull out my Glock and shoot him right in the shoulder. I throw the bag of drugs in his face and get the bag of money. 

"Next time cooperate so I won't have to shoot yo ass again". I said walking out of the nasty house. I get in my car and make my way home and head inside. I go straight to my bathroom to go take a shower cause the smell of weed stank like hell. After I take a shower I get out and put on some grey boxers and some grey sweatpants.

 After I take a shower I get out and put on some grey boxers and some grey sweatpants

I was thinking about calling Leah but I'll just see her tomorrow at school. So I decided to go to sleep cause a nigga is tired. So I get in bed and turn the lights off and call it a night.

𝒥𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑜 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝑒🔥