Another day

The sun was warm and bright through the redheaded woman's office. She had prepared for heat by wearing only some short shorts, a while sleeveless button up with a white and red striped ribbon around her collar, and lastly some thin black thigh high heels boots that she adores. Her favourite red coat hanging on a coat hanger as to her dismay she can't wear it unless she wants to over heat.

She was sat at her desk doing her paper work and filling in files on her computer. Though this became boring very fast. Luckily for her and the rest of the people in the office it was reaching lunch time. As the clock turned to twelve the redhead got up from her desk with a sigh of relief.

She walked out of her office and down to the break room. As she was on her way a familiar blond came running up to her with his usual happy face.
"Ah, Grell, I was coming to get you" Ronald exclaimed happily, smiling brightly. Grell just giggled at his cheeryness as they both walked to the break room.
"Did you get your work done?" She asked him, expecting his usual awnser already.
"No. It's boring and I can't be bothered to do it right now" the blond replied with a sigh. Ronald seemed to enjoy the times he can go out of the office for work then the paperwork they where given to do.
"You always say that, Ronnie" she said back to him, giggling as she says her nickname for her co-worker.

The two entered the break room, sitting at one of the round tables with four seats around it was Undertaker, who works in a different department all together but he does spend his breaks with the two. Once the other two sat down they started talking. The three just spoke about work for the most part, as well as some things happening in there personal lives and office drama. As the hour passed, Ronald had had his lunch that was just a sandwich he made there. Undertaker just snaked on his dog biscuits the on one dared to touch. Ahile Grell ate her home made lunch as she hated that everyone in the office stole everyone else's food.

As the clock turned from twelve fifty nine to one people started going back to there work. But before Grell left the break room she decided to make a cup of coffee for someone who she knows misses lunch just to work. She walked out of the break room, coffee in hand, and walked down the quiet halls of the office building. Once outside the door of the boss of the department she worked in she Knocked on the door.

"Come in" came the voice from the other side, emotionless and cold sounding. Grell opened the door and smiled a sharp toothy smile.
"Good afternoon, will!" She exclaimed. William, sat at his desk looking at his work and not at her just stayed silent, expecting her to speak.
"I made you some coffee, darling" she put the hot cup of coffee on his desk. "It's just how you like it"
William looked up at her then at the coffee, his face still showing no emotions as he pushed his glasses up.
"Thank you, Miss Sutcliff" he thanked her but didn't bother taking a sip of the drink as he just went back to his work.

Grell left his office without another word. At work the two don't talk much, not wanting people to catch onto there secrate and because they both had work to be worried about. Though after the two got together everyone did notice Grell was less...loud and hyper. But she just saved that side of herself for outside the office. She went back to her office she started on her work again.
Hoping to get it all done before her shift ends.

It was seven when the redhead got off of work and got back to her house half an hour later. The first thing she did was take her boots off. For as nice as they are, they had started to make her feel red and sore. She hung her coat on the coat hanger. Before she could walk into the living room a small, fluffy white puppy came running up to her feet, barking happily. Grell lifted the pomeranian up, cuddling the puppy.
"Hello scarlet! Mommy missed you baby" she spoke sweetly to the puppy, scarlet, who Grell had gotten only a month ago with Ronald.

Grell walked up to her room with scarlet in her arms, the puppy licking Grells face as she was just happy her owner was back. Once in her room Grell put scarlet down and changed out of her uncomfortable work uniform. Once undressed she steps into her bathroom, running herself a bath since she was super sweaty from how hot the office was that day. Grell relaxed once in the tub, washing her body and hair.

She gets out once done, drying herself and her hair with a towel before throwing her hair up in a messy bun. Walking into her room again she picked out some cute red lace panties and one of William's shirts that goes down to her upper thigh. After getting dressed she goes down stairs to the fancy clean kitchen of hers and starts on dinner while also getting scarlet her dinner.

Once eight thirty rolled around William walked through the door, getting the same greeting Grell got from Scarlet. "Welcome home, darling!" Grell yelled from the kitchen. William walked into the kitchen, watching Grell from the door way as she cooked. Grell prepared two plates and places them on the dining table in the middle of the kitchen, sitting down as William sat down across from her. They both ate and talked about work as well as other things. Though it was mostly just Grell talking about what Ronald had been telling her from lunch that day.

After they both ate Grell put the plates in the sink and started doing the dishes. As she did this William came up behind her, snaking his arms around her waist and peppering her neck and cheek with kisses. His actions made Grell giggle and question him.
"What's with all the kisses, will?" She didn't sound like she didn't want them, she did want them, but it was rare William acted like this.
"I just want to spoil you tonight" he spoke with lust in his usually cold dead voice. This excited the redhead greatly. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love the sound of that" after those words the two leaned in, kissing each other passionately and softly. But it didn't last like that first long, soon it became more heated. William lifted Grell up on to the cold marble counter top, his hands moving down her hips and thighs. Before they could get any further scarlets cute barking inturpred the two. The puppy didn't want anything in particular, only being a curious pup as to what her owners where .
"Let's take this upstairs" her whispered in Grells ear before lifting her up and going to there bedroom.

"Tonight is going to fun" was the last thought Grell had before there door locked and they continued there fun.