Legendaries And Mythicals Typing and Descriptions

Petram

Sort of like Tortera, but different in a sense. Petram has a long Lizard like tail and strong jaw, however it's body is like a tortoise's and the front two legs are significantly weaker than the back two, having more mammal-like hind legs. On Petram's back are three large stones similar to scales on a dragon covered in mosses, lichens, and vines. The sharp teeth are covered in rose thorns and like a rhinoceros, Petram has a stone as a horn.

Petram's types are Grass/Rock. Petram's ability is a unique ability called "Erosion" in which every turn that has sunny weather, a sandstream, or no weather in affect, Petram will gain a drastic (x3) speed and special attack boost. However when rainy weather or hail is in affect Petram will massively drop (x3) in defense and special defense.

Rebus

Rebus is like a bird dragon thing. Rebus has no feet and always must fly. Rebus is white like an angel and it's wings are long and feathery. It is said that this Pokémon is silky to the touch and most speculate that it is the most beautiful Pokémon, on par with Milotic or even more beautiful to some opinion. You know that Phoenix from MLP that Celestial owned? Rebus looks kind of like that but white with some blue trim on the bottom of its tail and wings and it does not have a beak, but a slim mouth to hide the horrendous screech of Thunder it makes whenever mad

Rebus is a Flying/Dark Type. Why dark? Well, Rebus controls all thunderstorms, hurricanes, and every bad weather possible so it's likely. Oh, and Rebus has a horrible temper. Rebus's ability is also special to itself and it's called "Weathering". This ability allows for Rebus to call upon any weather randomly, including sandstream, whenever there is no weather currently in affect. THEN Rebus, based on how high it's Speed stat is to cap (highest it can physically go in game) has a chance to recover up to 50% of it's health that turn. Oh yeah. Feel the burn.

Mar

Mar is like a small child thing, but a very lopsided child whose head is always tilted to the side and has arms too long to be proportional to his body. Mar also has tentacles for arms and on the back of its head is like a goop. Mar's Head is like a raindrop, but the top of the raindrop drops down to the ground. Did I mention that Mar's entire body is made of an ooze that's made of water and some other substances that are toxic to the human body and regular Pokémon, but medicine to dark, ghost, and poison type Pokémon. 

Mar is a Water/Poison Type, as you probably guessed. Mar's ability is, yet again, special and new and specific to Mar. Mar's Ability is "Deposition" in which allows Mar for whenever he comes into battle, at the start Of the first turn that Mar is brought out Mar has a chance to automatically invoke Poison Barbs. This chance is determined by how much HP Mar has. (Mar can only go up to 100 HP). That amount of HP is the percent that this ability would work.