Part 2:resources

Character status
Louis:alive
Clem:alive
Aasim:alive
Javi:alive
David:alive
Gabe:alive
Aj:alive
Arvo:Alive
Omar:alive
Violet:alive
Rosie:alive
Mike:alive
Ruby:alive
Willy:alive
Lingard:alive
Conrad:alive

Hey Clem, how do you know these guys? I met them outside of this town called Richmond, Javi was caring, gabe liked me but he was a total dork, and David was interesting, he stole Aj for a while but made it up later when he realized Richmond was corrupt. I almost killed Lingard because he asked me too. He survived though. And Conrad almost killed me but he turned out to be a great guy. Then there is Arvo and Mike, Arvo shot me back when I was eleven, when I was with Kenny, but i haven't seen him since Wellington. Uhh… they said they had someone named Kenny, probably a different guy but, he had an eyepatch and beard, with a green jacket. HOLY SHIT… That might be my kenny!! Aj go grab that hat I gave you. Not mine the other one. Let's go Clem, let's see if it's your Kenny. Hey javi, where is that Kenny guy you were talking about. Oh he is inside, go talk to him. Ok here's hoping it's him clem, they open the door to see Kenny reading a book on boats.
Kenny? Oh my God, I knew you lived, i just knew it! Holy shit Clem, what the fuck happened to your leg. A few days ago we were attacked by raiders, they came in a boat and took some of our people. Clem was able to save me though, even though it meant that she let them take our friend violet, which caused her to be blind in one eye. We were able to kill them all and save our friends. Oh yeah and Kenny, the leader of the group was Lilly. Lilly? I hated her since the damn drug store. Hey what happened with Arvo, why is he with you? We picked him up along the way here, he has been with us for a few weeks, I didn't want him here but I got outvoted, I try to avoid him or else I may beat him to death. Ok, so what happened, are you guys going to join us, and stay? Yeah we are, we just need to gas up the trucks and bring them into the courtyard so they are ready when we need to do a supply run. ok let's do it. Hey are you Kenny? Oh my God Clem! Is that Aj? Yes I am, and is this hat yours by the way? Huh, You kept it little guy? Yeah and I think you should have it back. Thank you, now let's move these trucks in. Ok I will show you around, So here are our dorm rooms. I just recently switched, I sleep in Louis's dorm now. Aj is alone, would you like to stay with him? Yeah is love to. This is Assim and Ruby's room, that is willy's, Violet and Omar sleep in that one. And the dog ruby sleeps wherever she wants to. So we have 5 rooms left, we will give one to Gabe, javi and David, another to Lingard and conrad. Then that one at the end will be given to Mike and Arvo, then that last one will be given to the other members of your group we haven't met yet, Omar will get everyone set up, let's go plan our first supply run. Ok javi, Louis, kenny and Aasim i will go, Louis take that gun aj got from Minerva. Aasim can take a bow, and javi has his bat and Kenny has a crowbar. Take one of the cars, we don't want to risk the horse. We have enough food from the greenhouse and boat wreckage to last us a few weeks, add your food in that other van we have a few months worth, let's stick up a little more now so we don't have to risk it for a while. Those houses out kn the main road don't look like they have been looted yet,  there are 7 of them I want all of you back in one piece. Me and aasim will cover the first 3, you guys cover the last, we will be back by dinner time don't worry. "Louis kisses Clem goodbye and they go to the houses." Alright Aasim, let's go they clear the first two houses and only find about 10 cans of fruit. Ok last house Aasim let's go in through the main door, I will check downstairs, you check upstairs. I don't see anything down here, what about you? Louis you have to check this shit out! There are hundreds of cans of food in the attic. Holy shit, there is a whole shelter up here, there are hundreds of cans of food. Over 30 cases of water, and like 5 guns with tons of ammo! This could last us like 6 months! KENNY JAVI GET OVER HERE! WE FOUND A WHOLE LOT OF FOOD! Ok Louis! Aasim let's start bringing it down. (1 hour later.) Ok that's the last of it. HOLY AHIT WHAT THE FUUUUCKK!! AASIM NO! Bang Bang I shot him aasim, are you ok.? Yeah I'm fine, it just scratched me across my chest, its not a bite, I will have Ruby patch me up later, let's head home, that was way too scary. I thought I was gonna fucking die. Dont worry, you should be fine,you had me scared. Let's just head home.