Part 6

Dream!

I Walked Into The Party, Looking For A Place To Sit.

I Didn't Find Anywhere So I Just Stood On The Wall.

Rape Warning

I Had To Use The Bathroom So I Got Off The Wall And Went To The Bathroom.

Which Happened To Be Occupied. I Had To Stand There And Wait For Someone To Come Out.

Then A Room Door Opened From Beside Me, I Looked Over And Seen Those Same Guys from Earlier.

I Was Confused At First Then I Was Pulled By My Arm And I Heard The Door Close And Lock.

"W-Why Is It So Dark In Here?" I Asked

I Got No Response, But As A Response I Felt An Tug On My Arm.

"Let Me Go" I managed to get out

Then I Felt My Clothes Getting Ripped Off Of Me.

"You Gone Learn The Next Time Bitch" One Of Them Said

"Please Let Me Go" I Forced Out Through Tears

That's When I Felt Someone Ram Them Self Into Me, As The Rest Of Them Held Me Down.

He Was Finally Finished But It Didn't Stop There.

"Aight I'm Done. Who Next?" The Same Boy Asked

I Shook My Head.

That's When Another Person Rammed Them Self Into Me. I Knew It Wasn't The Same Boy. He Had Already Moved Away From Me.

Another One Was Taking Pictures Of Me Laying There.

•After

I Laid On The Bed, And I Could Not Feel My Legs At All. I Cried, And I Cried.

They Had Just Got Finished Raping me.

"You Tell Anybody And Your Dead" One Of The Boys Said

And I Did Just That Keep My Mouth Closed. Just Thinking About All Those Boys Taking One Girls virginity.

With That They Walked Out.

I Managed To Get Up. I Felt A Liquid Running Down My Legs.

I Limped Downstairs. Good Thing No One Seen Me. Nor Did No One Noticed Me.

Which Was Great, I Didn't Need Anyone Noticing me, This Way.

I Made It To My Car And I Drove Off Before Anyone Seen Me. On My Way Home I Cried.

Wondering Why Is All This Stuff Happening To Me.

First I'm Getting Stabbed Then I Get Raped.

•Dreams House

I Limped To My Room And Got Out Of Those Clothes Which Weren't Clothes Anymore, They We're Just Ripped Up Clothes.

I Cried And Cried. Until My Phone Started Ringing. Seeing That It Was Kentrell I Wiped My Tears And Answered.

"Hello" I Answered Trying To Sound Like I Was Okay

I Was Not Trying To Tell Kentrell What Happened. At Least Not Tonight.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU AINT ANSWER MY CALL DREAM?" He Answered Yelling

"Calm Down Kentrell, I Went To A Party. My Phone Was Turned Off" I Said

I Was Lying About My Phone Being Off. It Was On. I Just Wasn't Trying To Tell Him About The Rape Situation.

"Kentrell... Come Over I Need To Talk To You" I Said With A Low Voice

"I'ma Be On My Way Tomorrow, Anyways What You Doing?" He Asked

"Laying Down" I Said And Through The Whole Night Me And Him Stayed Up On The Phone