Part 1

Dream!

"Told You That I'll Do Anything For You I Just Don't Know What They Want, And I Wasn't Fronting When I Told You I Love You, Girl Your The Only One That I Want" I Rapped To NBA Youngboy Song Valuable Pain

"DREAM GET YO' ASS DOWN HERE" I Heard My Mom Yell

I Walked Downstairs To See Her Grabbing Her Things For Work.

My Mom Worked A Lot. She Was Even Barely Home. Being The Only Child Was Hard. I Wasn't The Snobby Type. The One Who Begged For Everything, And Cried When I Didnt Get My Way.

I Can't Complain My Mom Brought Home A Nice Amount. She Always Took Care Of Me. My Dad Was Never Home Either, He Was Always Traveling Around, Doing Business.

He Didn't Sell Drugs, He Owned A Business.

As For Me, I Got My Own Job Working At FootLocker.

I Made A Really Good Amount, To Put Clothes On My Back, And Food In My Mouth When My Parents Were Not Home.

"I'm Going To Work, Go Out And Do Something I Won't Be In Until Late Tonight" She Said

"BYE LOVE YOU" She Yelled

"Yeah, Bye Love You" I Mumbled Closing The Door

Me And My Parents Barely Got To Spend Any Time Together. They Were Always At Work. Even On Weekends.

I Sighed, And Looked At The Concert Ticket.

"Guess We Seeing Some Youngboy Tonight" I Said To Myself

I Got Up And Went To My Closet Pulling Out Some All White Air Forces, With An Black Jumpsuit.

I Grabbed My Towel, And Went To My Bathroom, Turning On The Shower.

•7:08PM

I Just Had Got Out The Shower, And I Looked At The Time. It Read 7:08PM.

The Concert Started At Around 9:00 Tonight.

I Just Decided To Leave Around, 8:00 It Was Going To Take Me A Little Minute To Get There.