"What the fuck are they talking about?" 

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak." The man holding Peter said as his finger played with the trigger. 

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" 

'Damnit Tony your gunna get us killed.' Tony extends his nanotech cannon, looking uncannily like an electric shark about to eat the big guys face off. 

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." The big man said. Then the antenna girl spoke. 

"No, he can't take it!" Then Strange with the most serious face I've ever seen. 

"She's right. You can't." 

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself." Then the man looked at Peter. 

"Starting with you." Strange immediately stopped him. 

"Wait, what. Thanos?" The guy named Quill looked up at Strange. 

"Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" I looked at Strange completely confused with what he was trying to do. 

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" I stopped. 

"Wait you're from Earth?" 

"I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." Tony interjected with his amazing sarcasm. 

"Yeah, that's on EARTH, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" Peter was having a hard time breathing because of Quills hold on him. 

"So, you're not with Thanos?" Quill looked at Peter kind of angry, kind of confused. 

"WITH Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" I looked at him. 

"We're the Avengers." 

"Oh" was all he said as he let go of Peter and I let go of Mantis. Which is what they called her. Which made total sense. 

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" She said as she stood next to Quill. 

"You know Thor!?" I said super excited. Because that meant that he wasn't dead after all. 

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." I rolled my eyes and whispered to Tony. 

"Someone sounds jealous." Tony smirked and kept focus on them. 

"Where is he now?" Strange said. We all wanted to know where he was. And Quill told us that he needed a new weapon like his hammer which got broken. I was so out of the loop. We all kind of were. We found out he was on a planet called Nivadellir with some raccoon named Rocket and a living tree named Groot. 

"The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Quill said as we all looked around to where we were. And Mantis was jumping around like a child on a trampoline. It was kind of cute. 

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." Tony was trying to explain the plan and Drax the big guy from earlier started to fucking yawn. 

"Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?" 

"I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan."." I looked at Quill with an eyebrow raised 

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page." 

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do." 

"So what do they do?" I said trying not to get to frustrated. 

"Kick names, take ass." I busted out laughing. 

"Oh sweetheart it's "Kick ass, take names." But your were close." 

"Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" 

""Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is fine." Quill motioned his team over to listen to the plan that we were trying to piece together. 

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude..." 

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good." 

"Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe." 

"What dance off?" I said trying so hard not to laugh again. 

"It's not a... it's not... it's nothing." Then Peter and his pop culture references came back for a visit. 

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Quill got so excited when Peter said that. 

"Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?" 

"It never was." Peter said killing Quills spirit. 

"Peter, Don't encourage this, alright?" I said placing my hand on his shoulder. 

"Okay." I smiled at him and he smiled back. He was kind of like my son, Well Tony and I's son. Neither of us would forgive ourselves if something ever happened to him. 

"We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here." Tony said pulling me out of my trance. 

"Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human. So that 50% of me that's stupid? That's 100% you." 

"Your math is blowing my mind." Mantis came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Excuse me, but... does your friend often do that?" 

"Hmm?" She pointed over to Strange. Strange was sitting cross-legged, floating slightly above the ground, his hands poised in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone glowing brightly in the Eye thing setting. Green vapor-like energy was flowing from the stone, and more intricate magical energy patterns circle Strange's forearms. The Cloak of Levitation was flowing behind him as if the Stone is creating a strong breeze. His eyes were closed, and his head was jerking rapidly from side to side, the motion blurring, but resembling looking for something. 

"Strange! We alright?" I yelled to him. Strange snapped out of his trance and falls forward, letting out a cry. Like he was in some horrible nightmare. I rushed to his side and got down to his level and placed my hands on his arm. 

"You're back. You're alright." I said trying to calm him. Which seemed to work. Tony came up behind me. 

"Hey, what was that?" Strange was still trying to catch his breath. 

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Quill took a step towards us. 

"How many did you see?" 

"14,000,605." 

"How many did we win?" Tony asked hoping for a good answer. Strange looked at me with sad eyes then to Tony. 

"One." He held up on finger and it was like the world was slowing down as we all started to accept that this was all for pretty much nothing and that we all most likely will die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my Darlings! I hope you are enjoying the story. I will be making a second book. But I don't know when I will decide to end this one. I hope you all will read the next book. I've already kind of have it planned out. Like always please comment your opinions I would love to hear from you and don't forget to vote!! I will be entering this book into Watts 2019, so I'm super excited for that. Have a lovely day! Lots of love my Darlings!!!!😘❤️