Y/n watched Tomura hold a lock of light blue hair between his thumb and index finger as he ran his ring finger along with his hair's tips. "I dunno," he sighed. Y/n asked one more time in a much more playful tone. Tomura's eyes met hers. "I guess." Y/n could hear the reluctance in his voice.

The villain got up and grabbed his coat. Y/n excitedly jumped to her feet and waited for Tomura by the front door. Tomura looked down at y/n with a small smile on his face. Y/n could feel her heart skip a beat.

Tomura reached out and cupped her face in his hands. He made sure to leave all of his fingers off of her. "Your face is awfully red, you know?" he said mockingly. Tomura's comment made y/n's blush grow deeper.

Y/n studied his face, slowly memorizing every little detail that caught her eye. Tomura leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Y/n was shocked, but she couldn't help but kiss him back. Almost as if instinct, she closed her eyes and felt his lips on hers. Y/n ran her fingers through his hair and slid them down to his neck. Her heart felt like it was going to burst right out of her chest.

Y/n opened her eyes to see the ceiling above her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before placing a hand on her chest. Her heart was still rattling around inside her chest. She glanced over to Nobuo, who was vacantly staring at her from the foot of her bed.

Y/n has never been so relieved to find out she was dreaming. She sighed and calmed her nerves. It felt so real.

"You cannot be any louder back there," Tomura groaned from the couch. Y/n could see him resting his head on the armrest, his forearm covered his eyes.

Y/n cleared her throat. "W-was I?" she asked. She began feeling flustered yet again. "Did I... did I wake you up?"

"Yes," he replied in a straightforward tone. Y/n nervously apologized for waking Tomura up. "Why were you making all that noise for anyway?" Fearing what Tomura was going to say, y/n hesitated before asking him what kind of noises was she making. "I don't know. Moaning?"

Y/n laid back down and covered herself with the thin blanket. That's it. I'm ready to die. Maybe I can convince Tomura to shake my hand or something, she thought to herself.

Trying to think of a bright side to this awkward situation, she decided she should be thankful that she didn't say anything embarrassing in her sleep. Y/n couldn't even imagine what Tomura would think if his name or any context from her dream had slipped out of her mouth.

Her unease was immediately disrupted by seeing a shadow looming over her. "What's up with you?" Tomura asked.

"N-nothing," y/n replied from under the blanket. Y/n let out a sigh and pulled the blanket off her head. Y/n sat up, her eyes were fixated on her hands. Tomura knelt down on the ground next to her. He asked her what she was dreaming about. Y/n's face turned beet red. "Ah, I think it was more like a nightmare."

"About?" he asked.

Y/n looked over his face. "I-I uh...do I have to?"

Tomura paused and looked at y/n. Y/n could see Tomura scan her face. She noticed his eyes narrowed at her. "No. Not if you don't want to." He stood up and wandered over to the couch. "I'm going back to sleep. Keep it down this time."

Y/n felt a sense of relief. She was glad Tomura didn't press her on it any further. Otherwise, she would have been forced to lie to Tomura about it. There was no way she'd ever tell him or anyone else about her dream.

She reached out for the stuffed f/a sitting in the corner of the mattress and cuddled it in her arms. She recalled her dream in vivid detail. Just thinking about it made her skin crawl. That was a can of worms y/n had no intention of ever opening. Y/n felt terrible for even letting her subconscious go there.