Chelsea: We are all good. It's been a long time. I missed you so much! :(

Me: Yea... too long. I missed you too :(

Chelsea: Hey did you hear about the rumor?

I really don't know if I should tell her I know or just lie and say that I don't. Chose to be honest.

Me: Yea, I did. It's not true.

Chelsea: Oh, thank god! For a second I thought I was going to be an aunt.

I laugh at that.

Me: No :) you still have time for that.

Me: Do you know why anyone would start something like that?

Chelsea: I don't really know. But it's like many of them knows who you are exactly. I guess they just wanted to put Veron down.

Me: Why?

Chelsea: Well... Most of the guys are jealous of him being the best footballer with a killer hot body, the best student, for being rich and having a pretty girlfriend.

Me: Ahh...

Chelsea: I mean, that's like every guy's dream. Heck! Even girls dream for that.

Me: Yea... but still. It's rude to do that to a person.

Chelsea: I know right?

Chelsea: So how did you find out about the rumor?

Oooooh! I really hoped she wouldn't notice that. I don't know why I feel nervous to tell that Veron came.

Me: Veron came and talked to me today...

Chelsea: What? Hold up. He came and talked to you? Damn girl! I need details. I don't know why didn't start with that. Give me your number, we need to call.

I smile at her response. She has always loved to hear gossip. Whenever there anything to know about someone, Chelly would always know. 

I've missed this so much that it hurts.  

We exchange numbers and my phone starts ringing.

"Hey." I answered.

"Oh my god! You have to tell me everything!" I laugh at her.

"I don't know why we messaged when we could have just called." I can imagine her smile at our stupidity. 

"Now quit laughing and tell me!" She sounds impatient.

I smile. "Always so impatient for gossip."

"Nothing in the world excites me as much as this."

So I tell her everything that happened today. I can't even believe it's just one day. I mean, in just one day, so many things happened. I met both Veron and Ronica and now I'm talking with Chelsea. 

Three years of nothing and everything happens in one day. Really?

"What!?"  She screams in a really high pitched voice. "Veron loves you!? No way! Why would he love you?"

Ouch! 

I know Veron doesn't really have a reason to love me but the way Chelly says it with emphasizes hurts a little. 

"I don't know for sure. I don't even know if it's true. That's just what Ronica said."

"I don't get it. He has been hating you for years now."