1st 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

Once upon a time in a valley of roses, there was a village that had no name.
The villagers deeply feared the night of the full moon...
For when the moon was full, werewolves would attack, thirsty for blood and hungry for flesh.
But the humans were wise.
Throughout the village, they planted poisonous roses that smelled of human blood. These roses were called ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒.

Little girls POV.
"The werewolves devoured the roses, and disappeared one by one, never to be seen again..the villagers named their valley of roses Ruberia, and lived there peacefully ever after....The end!" Said a man smiling.
"So, have you ever seen any, uncle?", the little girl said in amazement.
The uncle laughed and answered "Don't be silly! It says right there in the story, they were never seen again!", the little girl pouted then said happily "But i found this video online! See?" She exclaimed. She showed the video to her uncle and said "That's gotta be a werewolf, right? I mean look at it! This was taken right here in Ruberia!".
The man looked at her with a strange look and said "It's just a legend (Y/N)...that's probably fake"
The uncle began to explain with a face like I know everything but you don't "The principality of Ruberia is the smallest country in the world, with a population of only three thousand." (Y/N) looked at him with a puzzled face, the uncle glared at her and continued with his explanation "The part about the roses was true they're the life blood of Ruberia's economy...all that business about werewolves was just added to attract tourists!" The man pointed at (Y/N)'s wolf hat and said "And you bought right into it! Getting that *exclusive* Ruberia wolf hat." (Y/N) said with an idiotic face "No kidding." She thought:* Why did i buy this?! *.
10 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
(Y/N)'s POV. ( now she's seventeen )
Ruberia the land of sea and roses. I
* Its like I've wandered into a fairy tale! *i thought. This place is more like a tiny paradise than a country.
I'm (Y/N) (S/N)! And as of today, this place is my new home!
I happily exclaimed "I think I was right transferring here was a good idea!"
The uncle said grinning "I'm sure it'll be a good change of pace for you.".
But then the uncle made a serious face and he said "You've had it rough, (Y/N)-Chan.."
My (E/C) eyes widened and I said "You mean the bullying?" We were silent for a minute, then I tried to smile and said "Yeah, mom was crying about it! She's so dramatic!" The uncle said "Don't worry' though. The students here are good kids." He gave an understanding smile.
Then i made a karate pose and said proudly "Are you sure about that, sensei? I wouldn't mind if things were a little rough at school it'd give me a change to keep my karate skills sharp!" The man in front of you looked at you with a look of strangeness and fear then he said "Please not that!!" He said fearful, i gave him a big smile and said chuckling "I'm just joking! Chill." I looked outside with a melancholic look and whispered "I'll do better this time..." I thought *Im trying again. I can get a fresh start here." I go to the kitchen and a woman turns around smiling, telling me "Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need (Y/N)-Chan." I gave her a smile and I answer her "Thanks auntie! And thanks for letting me stay here until I get into the dorms!".
I looked around the house and noticed that everything shone like gold?! I thought that Ruberia's treats its government employees like vip's.. or my aunt got a bank?!?

Palatial estates, designer clothes, designer accessories and luxury cars.
*The people of Ruberia are all so ritzy!!! Can i really make it?* I thought desperately, then I saw something on the ocean and pointed at that "What's that, uncle?" I asked, he looked where I pointed and said with a nerdy face (again) "Oh that's Abigaile island. It's a famous penitentiary in these parts—" I made a shocked face "P-penitentiary!?" The man glared at me 'cause I interrupted him then he said "They say it was first used a fortress long, long ago. It's ok though the island is surrounded by fast currents, you won't have to worry about escaped convicts."

This place is incredible!
There's roses everywhere,
Even in the food! ( wait what? ;-; )
The petals are sparkling. I've never seen a rose like that before.
I saw a hooded girl picking up roses, "They are like jewels, aren't they?" I said to her.
She seemed shy, then she talked "Yes...this breed only blooms in Ruberia. Let me give you some." You tried to say no "Oh no, you don't have to...!" She interrupted me "It's all right!! Here!!", "Ow!" The Rose cut me.
The girl bent down shouting "I'm so terribly sorry!!!" I was confused and then other hooded girls came and shouted "I'm so sorry!" "I am too!!". *Whats going on?!* I thought, "I-it's okay!! It's just a thorn or two! No worries!! Thanks for the roses! I'll take good care of them!!" I said a little nervous for all the girls that looked at me.
Then I ran off.
*Whew! That was strange. This place is beautiful... but the people seem a little weird.*
At a certain point I see petals come from the penitentiary. *Im going home!* I made a strange face then I tried to walk away but someone talked, "Young lady" I turned around and I see an old man "I haven't seen you here" he said, I stutter "N-no sir. I only just got here from Japan." The man smiled "Oho! I see", we stayed mute for one or two seconds then I spoke up "That penitentiary sure is imposing, isn't it? Kind of gives me the chills.." I made an awkward smile, the man spoke up "That's not a penitentiary." "What?" I asked, "It's a monsters' lair. Filled with vile beasts that feast on human flesh." He explained, *Beasts?* I thought, then I spoke "You mean..." a guard interrupted me shouting "SEIZE HIM!" I turned around and I saw a hooded guy... he was running very fast, fast.... wait!! He was running towards me!!! *No—It can't be!! An escaped convict?! It's time to unleash my karate masters secret technique!!* I made a strange karate pose, then he jumped very high and fell on the roses, I jumped to and i fell on him, I shouted at him "Why you...! Stop struggling!! You must pay for your crim—"

Then... he bites my neck.

I fell on the ground.

Then I saw all black...

. . .

I feel so weak...

I saw for a second.. red eyes.. animal ears..
The legend was true....