Chapter 6

Zayns pov

We kissed for what seemed to be centuries but it really only was about 60 seconds. We pull apart and I say "Jade Thirlwall will you be my girlfriend?"

"What about Perrie?" she asks.

"When we get off the island I'll tell her that I fell in love and that I hope she find someone who loves her as much as I love you."

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard."

"To be honest management set up us to date but I didn't know until I asked her to marry me but she said that she fell in love with me."

I said.

"Wow I didn't even know that." she said shocked.

"But it makes sense whenever we went to modest they always wanted to talk to her privately and she would never say what they wanted." she says.

"I wonder how management will react." I say thinking out loud.

"Not happy" she says.

"But at least I am" we say at the same time.

********after they get clean and stuff and are at the camp thing*******

"It feels nice to be clean" I say while we are laying on the boat.

"Yeah I almost forgot what it felt like."

"I wish I knew what time it was."

She says

"Probably late we should go yo bed."

"Goodnight I love you" I say.

"Goodnight I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm so sorry it took forever ok sooo guys if you have any good Jayn or Zade story's that have more than like 2 chapters please leave in the comments what they're names are please I love you bye!