Episode 5

The Door

Petyr Baelish: Sansa. Lady Brienne. When I heard you'd escaped Winterfell I feared the worst. You have no idea how happy I am to see you unharmed.

Sansa Stark: Unharmed? What are you doing here?

Petyr Baelish: I rode north with the knights of the Vale to come to your aid. They're encamped at Moat Cailin as we speak.

Sansa Stark: To come to my aid? Did you know about Ramsay? If you didn't know, you're an idiot. If you did know, you're my enemy. Would you like to hear about our wedding night? He never hurt my face. He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me as long as I could still give him an heir. What do you think he did?

Petyr Baelish: I can't begin to contemplate...

Sansa Stark: What do you think he did to me?

Brienne of Tarth: Lady Sansa asked you a question.

Petyr Baelish: He beat you.

Sansa Stark: Yes, he enjoyed that. What else do you think he did?

Petyr Baelish: Sansa...

Sansa Stark: What else?

Petyr Baelish: Did he touch you?

Sansa Stark: Maybe you did know about Ramsay all along.

Petyr Baelish: I didn't know.

Sansa Stark: I thought you knew everyone's secrets.

Petyr Baelish: I made a mistake. A horrible mistake. I underestimated a stranger.

Sansa Stark: The other things he did, ladies aren't supposed to talk about those things but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time. I can't still feel it. I don't mean, "In my tender heart, it still pains me so." I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now.

Petyr Baelish: I'm... so sorry.

Sansa Stark: You said you would protect me.

Petyr Baelish: And I will. You must believe me when I tell you that I will.

Sansa Stark: I don't believe you anymore. I don't need you anymore, you can's protect me. You won't even be able to protect yourself if I tell Brienne to cut you down. And shy shouldn't I?

Petyr Baelish: You want me to beg for your life? If that's what yu want, I will. Whatever you ask that is in my power, I will do.

Sansa Stark: What if I want you to die here and now?

Petyr Baelish: Then I will die.

Sansa Stark: You freed me from the monsters who murdered my family and gave me to other monsters who murdered my family. Go back to Moat Cailin. My brother and I will take back the North on our own. I never want to see you again.

Petyr Baelish: I would do anything to undo what's been done to you. I know that I can't. Would you allow me to say one more thing before I go? Your great uncle, Brynden, the Blackfish, has gathered what remains of the Tully  forces and retaken Riverrun. You might consider seeking him out. The time may come when you need an army loyal to you.

Sansa Stark: I have an army.

Petyr Baelish: Your brother's army. Half-brother.

Aeron Greyjoy: We speak in the presence of the Drowned God. In his name, we gather today to choose a new king as our leader. Who makes a claim.

Yara Greyjoy: I am Yara Greyjoy, daughter of Balon Greyjoy, King of the Iron Islands. I claim the Salt Throne.

Ironborn: We never had a queen! Not once!

Yara Greyjoy: There are many things we've never done. We've never made our mark upon the world. The great lords of Westeros pay us no mind, until out little raids buzz through their kingdoms long enough to become a nuisance and they swat us down, they conquer us, humiliate us, and go right back to forgetting we exist. We are a sea peolpe! Our god is a sea god. When I am queen, we will biuld a fleet that...

Ironborn #2: You cannot be queen!

Yara Greyjoy: I am not finished!

Ironborn #2: Yes you are! A woman will not lead us, not when Balon's own male heir has returned!

Theon Greyjoy: I am Theon Greyjoy, last living son of Balon Greyjoy. And she is your rightful ruler. Those of you that have sailed under her, and there are many of you here, you know what she is. She is a reaver, she is a warrior, she is ironborn! We will find no better leader! She is our queen.

Euron Greyjoy: I'm Euron Greyjoy! I claim the Salt Throne! Niece. Nephew. Little Theon. Heard you managed to fuck things right into the ground. Captured a castle you couldn't keep, got yourself taken prisoner... even heard you have no cock. Which explains why you would think a woman can be king.

Yara Greyjoy: When did you return, uncle?

Euron Greyjoy: A few days ago. I had some things to take care of. Long overdue.

Yara Greyjoy: I'm glad you're here. Now I know what my first act as a queen will be, to execute the man who killed my father.

Euron Greyjoy: I did. I killed him. Threw him right over a rope bridge. I watched him fall. He was leading us nowhere and we would still be heading there if it weren't for me. No one loved him, no onw wanted to follow him, he led us into two wars we couldn't win. I apologize to you all for not killing him years ago.

Theon Greyjoy: That would've been hard to do. You weren't here. Last I heard you were galavanting around the world having a grand ol' time.

Euron Greyjoy: Galavanting? Is that the sort of thing you start to say once your dick gets chopped off? Did the great lords of Westeros teack you words like that?

Theon Greyjoy: You were gone. Yara was here. Being ironborn, leading ironborn, getting ready to bring us back to glory.

Euron Greyjoy: And how will she do that?

Yara Greyjoy: I will build the largest fleet the world has ever seen.

Euron Greyjoy: Bright idea, except I'm the one who's going to bulid the Iron Fleet becasue I'm the one who knows how to use it. I've been all over the world, I've seen more of it than all of you combined, and across the sea, there is a person who hates the great lords of Westeros just as much as we do. Someone with a large army, three large dragons, and no husband. i'm going to build that fleet and I'm going to galavant right over and give it to Daenerys Targaryen, along with my big cock.

Yara Greyjoy: You're going to seduce the Dragon Queen?

Euron Greyjoy: I'm not going to seduce her. The Iron Fleet will seduce her. And together we're going to take the Seven Kingdoms. I wasn't born to be king. I paid the iron price. And here I stand.

Meera Reed: Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door!

Old Nan: Wylis! What's the matter?

Meera Reed: Hold the door!

Old Nan: Come on, son.

Meera Reed: Hold the door!

Wylis: Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! Hold door! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!