CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1:

'Kedrux, love, I am so sorry if i'll leave you... Sorry dear.. Hindi na kasi kita kayang pakisamahan pa, patawad kung nagpapanggap lang akong masaya kapag kasama ka, but to tell you frankly, I feel like I'm in hell every single day that I'm with you... I tried loving you, I really did... But I just can't.. I tried so hard to make myself fall in love with you but nothing happened, si Kian pa rin talaga. I tried to be a good wife, to make you happy, yes I did make you happy but I feel so empty inside and also hurting knowing that the man that I love and me can't be together.. So I hope you would understand me... Sana maintindihan mo kung bakit ako aalis, we've been together for five years, so I guess panahon na rin para ako naman yung sumaya kasama ang lalaking totoong nagpapatibik ng puso ko.. Wag mo na akong hanapin dahil hindi na rin naman ako magpapakita sayo. Find someone who's much much more better and deserving than me, and if you found that someone, keep her.. Be happy, My love.. Happy Anniversary, asawa ko.. Smile.... Forgive me for everything...'

Rumaragasa sa isip niya ang lahat ng pinagsamahan nila, matatamis at mapapait na alaala.. He's still hurting deep inside, at hindi niya iyon itatanggi.. He loves his wife so much to the point that he tried killing his self the day that he received the voice message that his wife sent to him..

He wanted to ask her, wasn't he enough? Did he lack of something? He is mad to his wife for leaving him, but at the same time, loving her. Today is their 8th Anniversary, at nakagawian na niyang pakinggan ang voice message na iyon to remind his self na wala na syang aantayin pa at niloko lang sya ng asawa nya, pero heto pa rin sya, patuloy na umaasang baka isang araw bumalik sa kanya si Trixine pero tatlong taon na syang nag-aantay pero wala pa rin..