chapter one

"kim taehyung, get me a caramel macchiato in my office before 7 or so help me-"

the call ended. well taehyung hung up on her. he just couldn't stand his boss' voice this early in the morning. he has been working for choi yoonmi for a year and a half now and to tell you if wasn't a pleasant experience working for a devil like her.

taehyung yawns and checks the clock, 6:25 he decided to get up take a shower and skip breakfast. he dressed his regular suit and black shoes. he got his keys and went out his condominium to his car.

he drove his car to yoonmi's favorite coffee shop and ordered a caramel macchiato he got himself a donut and iced coffee.

he drove again and glaced his watch, 6:53 almost late but he shrugged. a few minutes later he is at Red, a famous fashion magazine company.

he parked his car and glaced his watch again, 6:58 "almost there." taehyung thought to himself. the elevator stopped at the top floor, yoonmi's office.

"about time mr. kim taehyung." yoonmi said not looking at taehyung but her laptop, she seems to be very occupied with typing some stuff.

taehyung placed her coffee on her desk and said, "well, it's not yet seven am i right?" taehyung smirked.

"you really are very cocky for an assistant." yoonmi raised her eyebrow and took a sip from her coffee.

"it's still hot-" taehyung tried to warn her but it was too late.

yoonmi then felt a burning sensation on her tongue and spit her coffee all over her new blouse.

"for fucks sake." she curses, "make yourself useful taehyung and get me a napkin."

"told you." he got her a few napkins and she took them hastily while giving him a death glare.

he took one napkin and tried to help her wipe the coffee stain on her white blouse, "i got it, it's okay." she slaps taehyung's hand away.

"no, i'm making myself useful for you." he brings back his hand and continues to wipe the coffee stains. "ugh! your making it worse kim taehyung." yoonmi stands up and gets more napkins.

"no, it's almost gone." he wipes more, making the coffee stain worse. "stop it taehyung!"

yoonmi backs up hitting her desk as taehyung still tries to remove the stain. he moves back but trips on a stapler that fell on the ground.

he tries to grab for something to stop his fall, good news he did grab onto something but bad news he grabbed onto yoonmi's blouse.

a loud thud could be heard when they both fell on the ground, tearing yoonmi's blouse revealing her black lace bra.

before taehyung could notice that his boss was on top of him he felt a cold hard slap coming from the left side of his cheek. "what the fuck taehyung!" yoonmi tried to pick herself up and cover her skin.

taehyung got up and begins to heat up, his face turning a bright red. "s-sorry!" suddenly the door flew open revealing few of their co-workers and people with cameras. taehyung and yoonmi stood there frozen.

yoonmi grabs taehyung and uses her as a human sheild to cover herself. the co-workers and the people with cameras we also shocked to see the two.

"why the heck is everyone here!?" yoonmi shouts.

mina one of their head director went to yoonmi, "you forgot that you have an interview with fashion forward?!" fashion forward, a tv show mainly about well, fashion.

"i even texted taehyung about it!" mina saids, taehyung was stunned he never received a text from mina.

"you knew about this!" yoonmi whispers to taehyung, "i-i never recieved a text!!" he defends himself.

mina face-palms herself, "uh, o-okay guys, miss choi is not yet ready as you can see!" mina shoos the crowd and closes the door.

mina sighs, "you two better fix this! they were filming live!!"

mina leaves, leaving taehyung and yoonmi.

"d-don't look dumbass i'm gonna change." taehyung gulps and stayed there back facing yoonmi.

"are you done miss?"

"you're fired."

those two words shocked taehyung and faced his angry devil boss. "what?! you can't fire me!"

"well, i just did and what do you expect me to do?!" she glares at the man glaring back at her.

"if you fire me people are going to think that you sleep with your co-workers and fire them instantly." taehyung smirks. "who's going to believe that?" yoonmi scoffs at him.

"everyone, remember they got it live." taehyung smirks at her.

"are you testing me mr. kim taehyung?" she gives her scariest glare, but taehyung didn't flinch.

"maybe." he shrugges, "but well you are right, i'm already fired." taehyung slowly moves to the door and left.

after taehyung left, his words lingered in yoonmi's brain. she then called their head director, mina.

"so, do you have an excuse for what happened there?!" mina scolds her while yoonmi avoids her angry look.

"i am greatly sorry maam." mina scoffs, "where's taehyung?" she asks. "i fired him maam."

"after all that?! what do you think will happen to our company huh?!"

"anyways, i rescheduled your interview with fashion forward, it's next weekend." mina saids still angry, "you better tell the media who kim taehyung is to you."

"who kim taehyung is for me?" yoonmi was confused for what mina meant. "what i mean is, you can't just tell everyone that he is your assistant! people will get the wrong idea!"

"you don't want them to think you just sleep with your co-workers!"

"i-i'm really sorry maam, i promise i'll fix this."

mina heads to the door, "you better." she saids before she slams the door.

"now i'm really fucked." yoonmi says to herself.

***

i know there might be grammatical errors but please show this first chapter some love, i will post the next chapter in a few days or so, anyways thank you for reading, loves!~♡