Try again

"It's cos-1(0.83) = 34°" said Todoroki his monotonous voice filling the room.

"Correct" retorted Aizawa, his eyes looking as dead as ever, and his yellow sleeping bag reflecting the sun light coming through the windows.

'Told you i could do it Midoriya' Todoroki thought smugly. He knew one of the math subjects Midoriya could never do was Trigonometry. He would say "But the triangles are really confusing" or "No you use th-.... is one?" When it came to Trigonometry Todoroki had him beat! At least that was one thing.

Since Izukus funeral, Todoroki had be training his hardest and studying like crazy. He was determined to be the best. Most people in the class had cheered up now, thats not to say they were over Izukus murder, but rather they had come to grips with it. However, strangely the most joyful was Uraraka, she would come bouncing through the door, give all her work in on time and would rank fairly high in the practical tests; not to mention that she would spend the weekends out with Mina and a couple of other girls. It was fair to say she was doing well.

The only people in class who had remained quiet since Izukus death, have been Bakugo and All Might. Izuku was very close to All Might but Todoroki didn't think they were this close... But Bakugo on the other hand was hard to understand? Todoroki knew that they were close when they were young, but other than that Bakugo had been a complete asshole to Izuku all the time.

'Oh well... maybe he'll tell us one day' Todoroki thought.

_______

Class was over and Todoroki headed back to the dorms, it was time to continue searching. After 3 months Todoroki had had 3 interviews and gotten 9 witness reports. And things were starting to add up. Apparently there were 6 villan but towards the end another showed up through a purple portal thing and then disappeared for a while before they were seen climbing back into a portal.

This made the last villan the most likely suspect as they weren't seen by any other heroes except Izuku.

As for the first five villans, Todoroki knew who they were. Shigaraki Tomura, Himiko Toga, the villan Twice, Dabi and Kurogiri. But the sixth was a mystery...

(a/n yes ik this chapter is really bad, late and short. i apologise profusely however i have been preparing for my Exams and have been very short on time. Please forgive me i will make a better chapter next week.

sorry!!)