Ten

Joohui: Why are you leaving though?

Minyoon: I have to. If I dont theres danger for everyone. Especially Minho and Y/N.

Y/N: Me? Why me?

Minyoon: You know when I said you help me help control him? Can you please help me control him. Protect him and love him for me. Make sure he doesn't come looking for me.

Y/N: I can't love him the way you do.

Minyoon: Try. Give him the love I wasn't able to fulfil. Keep him happy.

Y/N: What does this have to do with me being in danger?

Minyoon: That man. The one who fought with Changmin? He's after me. If I don't leave he will come after you both. That's why I was always busy so I was always away. When me and Minho got together he almost killed him until I stopped it. If it weren't for Changmin finding you... he would have used you as bait. That man is after me. If he knows I left the country he would to.

Joohui: Isn't he in jail?

Minyoon: That won't stop him. If I don't leave now he might actually do something terrible to them. He will find out I left the country. He will leave after me. No one can come look for me or else its danger and harm for them.

Yeonji: Why is he after you?

Minyoon: Revenge. All he ever wanted was my mother. He and my father both loved her. When he heard my parents got married to each other he was furious. When my mother died... he went after my father for not treating her right. Luckily my father was able to escape with me. He took me here and ran away again after 3 years. I don't know where he is.

Y/N: But the one Changmin fought off was much younger. He looked around our ages.

Minyoon: That's his son. I've never met his son but I know its his son. Just promise to not tell anyone about this. Promise to not come after me. Promise to love and care for Minho for me. Please that's all I ask for?

Y/N: I'll try.

She hugged everyone and took her things and drove to the airport to fly to who knows where. She left her phone deactivated and cleared out in a trash chute. After an hour Minho called you.

Y/N: Hello?

Minho: Is Minyoon with you?

Y/N: No.

Minho: Where is she? No one knows and she isn't answering my calls.

Y/N: She probably lost her phone somewhere.

Minho: Is she mad at me? If you see her tell her I'm sorry and my practice is over.

Y/N: Ok.

You hung up. You didn't know how you would tell him without telling him. A few minutes after you hung up you called him again.

Minho: Did you find her? Do you know where she is?

Y/N: M-Minho. She went out of town and she doesn't know how long she will be away. She wants you to know she is fine and she loves you. Don't forget her no matter what. She isn't breaking up with you but she wants you to not go after her. It's a very important trip. She wants me to- nevermind.

Minho: Tell me.

Y/N: She told me to send you her love. You still love her though right?

Minho: Always. Can you send her my love too?

Y/N: Not necessarily but I can try.

Minho: I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

Minho: We aren't dating though right?

Y/N: Nope. Just sending love to and from Minyoon. I'm just a little messenger.

Minho: I should go. Bye~

Y/N: Bye~

He hung up.

-----------------

Short Chapter o-o