Five

Changmin: Is it ok? Will you kiss it to make it heal faster?

-------

Y/N: Uhh.. No that means I would have blood all over my lips. *awkward laugh*

Changmin: So if I got the blood off my lips will you kiss it to make it heal faster?

Y/N: ... I need more wipes. Be right back.

You hurriedly rush up but get pulled into Changmin. You perked upright as you landed on his lap in his arms. You began to turn red.

Changmin: We have enough wipes.

Y/N: B-But m-mayb-be w-we s-sh-should g-get m-more j-just i-incase i-if-

Changmin: Incase what?

Y/N: N-Nothing. I think I need water. Y-yeah.

You tried to get up but his grip got tighter making you unable to move out of his arms.

Changmin: Are you sick? You're all red...

Y/N: I-im f-fine.

You got up and started to slowly walk to the kitchen but get grabbed by the wrist and pulled, laying onto the couch with Changmin looking at your face.

Changmin: Sunwoo~ if you are going to stand there and watch you might as well get me a thermometer.

Sunwoo: Fine.

Changmin: You're not going anywhere.

He places his hand on your forehead and checks your temperature.

Changmin: Make sure she stays put.

Y/N: Changmin you're hurt.

Changmin: And you're sick.

Y/N: I'm not sick.

Changmin: Then Im not hurt.

Y/N: But you are.

Changmin: Just let me get you water and one pill. You can take care of me after.

Y/N: Fine, but i'm still not sick.

Changmin: I don't care. (he comes back with a cup of water and a pill) Here. If you aren't sick you want to explain to me why you were all red and why your temperature rose?

Y/N: Yep im sick.

Changmin: I know you're lying.

You take the pill and sip the water. After you sat up and went back on the stool as Sunwoo left and Changmin went back to where he was before.

Y/N: You should get this checked...

Changmin: Oh please. I didn't break any bones.

Y/N: I don't care.

Kevin: Y/N. Where are you going to sleep? You can have my bed for tonight and i'll take the couch or floor.

Y/N: Sure. I'm fine with anything.

Kevin: Ok. Dinner is done by the way.

Y/N: Go ahead. I'll join after i help Changmin.

Kevin: Ok.

He leaves

Changmin: You are going to the party on friday right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Changmin: Where you going to say something earlier? When everyone left us here?

Y/N: Huh? NO. I'm finished. Don't sleep on your arms or your ankle. Your collarbone must be iced for at least an hour. After an hour call me over and i'll bandage it. Ok?