"Oh for fucks sake guys really? You let him drink? How many has he had?" You ask giving a very disappointed look at Reiner and Jacobson. 

"He's only had one. Huh guess he can't handle his liquor." Jacobson says looking back at the very tall and slim Bertholdt, who is now resting his head on his arm. Collapsed on the bar. Jacobson goes over and takes his drink away from him, trying to prop up the young man so it doesn't look as bad as it does. 

You shake your head and go back upstairs to your room. Opening the door you find Annie slipping into her uniform. She lets out a scream hearing the door open. 

"HEY!! GET OUT!!" She yells.

"Wow, wow calm down it's me." You call back to her, closing the door and covering you eyes as you do. 

"Oh (Y/N) it's ok you can look. I thought it was someone else." Annie replies her voice sounding much calmer now. 

You uncover your eyes, seeing her beautiful figure as she elegantly pulls her long and delicate legs into her uniform trousers. It's like she's going slow on purpose to tease you, as she then wiggles her hips side to side giving a little dance. You stand there eyes affixed to her visage. 

She giggles a little. "Like what you see?" She says in a seductive tone. 

"Oh you know I do." You reply walking closer to her. You begin to copy her motions trying to imitate her, swaying your hips to match her rhythm. She laughs harder seeing how bad you are at this. Holding out her hand as you get closer. 

You take it and give her a quick spin as you pull her into you embrace. She's laughing incredible loud now as are you. You still try to match her step for step but it's like you have two left feet. As she gracefully dances around you, her movements are mesmerising as she shifts like a ballerina. Till she stops and walks in this sultry manner back into your embrace. You stay there for a moment just holding each other. 

"Hahaha your a terrible dancer." She jokingly says staring into you eyes. 

"And you are incredible." You reply giving her a smirk as you do. 

"Oh I know, is everyone else up?" She asks as she brakes the hug going back to getting dressed. 

"Yeah they are and you ain't gonna believe this." You say starting to laugh a little under you breath. 

"What? What is it?" She says curious as to what's making you laugh. As she slips her usual hoodie on. 

"Well Jacobson has found us all some drinks and...huh Bertholdt's drunk." You say beginning to laugh hard. 

"Your kidding me. Really ain't we suppose to go back to camp today?" She asks finally finishing getting her uniform on. 

"Yeah we are come on it's really funny though." You say gesturing for her to follow you. 

You both make your way downstairs, there you see Reiner and Jacobson sharing drinks. While Bertholdt is sitting his head now slapped on the bar, he looks like he is gonna be sick any moment now. 

"Annie, (Y/N) come on we saved you some." Reiner shouts out hoisting his drink high. It looks like he might be a bit tipsy too.

"Thanks but I'll pass we need at least one of us with a clear head." You say thinking it best to remain sober. 

"Annie come on I got one with your name on it." Reiner says holding up another bottle. 

Annie doesn't speak just gives Reiner a look and he instantly puts the bottle down. Jacobson looks at you both and is clearly re-thinking his decision to let kids have a serious drink. He gestures for you both to come and sit down, which you do as he begins to say.