"Ana? Can you take led on this, you'll know how to do everything i mention, and if you don't then i'm a terrible teacher" Abby asked causing Anastasia to laugh. Abby was the closest thing she had to a mom after her mom was floated, Anastasia used to live for the summers working with Abby, helping people, not controlling them.

"Of course" Anastasia replied standing up,

"Do you have anything to sterilize with?" Abby asked, through the radio.

"Monty's moonshine" Clarke whispered to Anastasia, as she nodded before telling Octavia to run out and get some.

"I'm gonna talk you through it step by step" Abby voice bombed through the radio.

"Clarke, get 5, too medic" the radio cracked

"Medic what?" Clarke questioned, "Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke asked, as Raven began to inspect the radio.

"It's not the radio" Raven replied, "it's the storm"

"Ana, Clarke, we need to hurry" Abby voice rushed. Octavia came running back in with a canister in both of her hands as she was drenched from the ran.

"Monty's moonshine?"Clarke questioned as Octavia sat down the two canisters.

"Pretty sure no germ cam survive it" Octavia jokes as Clarke and her began opening up the canisters.

"The storms getting worst" Clarke mentioned as another loud boom echoed through the forest, "Monroe, close the doors"

"We still have people out there" Monroe replied.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet" Octavia uttered

"Neither is Bellamy" Anastasia added.

"They'll find somewhere to ride it out" Clarke said trying to comfort Octavia and Anastasia.

"One suture needle" Raven said holding up the very thin needle.

"Right" Anastasia replied as Raven sat in down on the table.

"I still need something to close the wound" Anastasia replied.

"I saw some wire on the second level" Octavia said done with mixing up the moonshine, "i use it for the tents"

"Let's see it" Clarke replied as Octavia headed upstairs

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, i rigged it to the solar cells in the roof" Raven warned, getting a slight nod from Octavia, "that means they're hot" she clarified, "you got that?"

"Yeah, i got that" Octavia replied heading up the ladder.

"Tell me you can do this" Raven stated looking at Anastasia, she didn't get the chance to answer before some shouted

"Hey they're back"

"Bellamy" Octavia said climbing back down the stairs as he walked through the blowing cover. Monty and Jasper came in second carrying the grounder that recently haunted Anastasia's life.

"What they hell are you doing?" Octavia questioned as the grounder dropped to the ground, knocked out cold, with a ripped cloth over his eyes to simulate a blindfold.

"It's time to get answers" Bellamy replied

"You mean revenge" Octavia bit back

"I mean intel, get him upstairs" He said as some of his minions picked the grounder up.

"Bellamy, she's right" Clarke added

"Ana, Clarke, honey, we're ready" Abby voice said threw the radio, "can you hear me?" Clarke stepped away to answer her mom, But Anastasia stepped up.