⚘ ┋ [ EP05 ] PART 01

Start from the beginning

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : There are a lot of talented vocalists and dancers, but through this evaluation, we get to decide which should be ones who will 'lead' the final team in vocals, rap and dancing. The evaluation for today is...

CROWD : Position Evaluation!

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : That's right. The remaining trainees who have made the cut last time are back again to show you what they are capable of.

 The remaining trainees who have made the cut last time are back again to show you what they are capable of

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : We have two performances of categories today, "Vocal and Rap" position, and "Dance" position. The trainee who is in the 1st to 6th place of respective category on this "onsite voting" will win additional benefit points that will be added to their overall score for the second ranking announcement.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : After this evaluation, there would be more trainees who you might not see in the next stage anymore. Remember that not only the results of the votings would determine their Verose points. If you want to see your favorite trainees again in the next performances, don't forget to support them well.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Are you ready to see their performances?

CROWD : YES!!

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Then, let's begin. With a 'dangerous woman' vibe, let's say hello to the trainees performing "Side to Side"! Please enter the stage.

"SIDE TO SIDE" . . .

WAVE 1/3 OF PERFORMANCE TEAMS, LILITH !

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Please greet your Verose Producers!

"SIDE TO SIDE" TEAM : Now or never, be ready to make a deal with the devils, hello we're Lilith!