"He told us enough." Fury's voice drew her attention away from Bruce. "Alessandra, was it?"

"It's Alessa now, but it appears that Thor has continued to stick to the use of my full name. How thoughtful of him."

Thor chuckled from beside her.

"I'm Director Fury." Nick continued without batting an eye. "Head of this facility and the person you need to impress before getting anywhere near our prisoner."

"Impress? With the amount of agents and superheroes you have gathered here I'd say you had aimed to do that yourself. You don't need me to impress you. You've done plenty of that on your own." Alessandra chuckled. "And for the record, I believe I was here to help you. At least, that was my impression."

"You're clever." Fury replied calmly. "You may not disappoint us after all."

"How flattering." Alessandra rolled her eyes. "Expected disappointment on arrival. I haven't been on Earth for very long, but is that how you people work in a government agency?"

"It's how we work here at S.H.I.E.L.D." Phil Coulson's voice echoed as he entered the control room beside Maria Hill.

When they approached, Alessandra's eyes narrowed.

"I know you." She spoke curiously, stepping closer. "You were there when Loki sent the Destroyer."

"I hope you can forgive some of my impoliteness." Coulson's eyes watched her carefully. "I haven't had very pleasant first impressions with your people."

"What's your name?"

"Agent Coulson."

"Tell me, Agent Coulson. If you were to come to a strange planet and the first interpretation you have of the natives is hostile, what would you have done?"

"I would fight back."

"So it's understandable why you got the reaction you did."

A quick flash of emotion crossed over Coulson's eyes. It was fast and disappeared as soon as it arrived, but Alessandra could see right through him. He was impressed with her as well.

"Well, Director Fury," Alessandra turned her attention back to the man with the eye patch. "You got me here. I'd say it's about time we get started."

"Right." Fury nodded, turning to head back down the hallway. "All of you can follow me. Stark and Banner, you are needed here with Agent Hill."

Alessandra walked down the halls of the helicarrier, slightly impressed with the inventions of the humans that she was seeing. Back home, she was always told that Asgardians were the most innovative, but, from what she saw at that moment, Earth was catching up. As she entered what looked to be a security room combined with a lab, she stepped aside as the rest of the group filed in behind her.

"So, Thor tells us you know Loki." Coulson began, sitting down on a chair beside the main desk in the room.

"I do." Alessandra responded, her eyes watching carefully as the others either took their seats or positioned themselves in a comforting standing position.

"Was it personal?"

"You could say that."

"How personal?" Coulson watched her lips turn up into a smile, planning her words carefully.

"He was a family friend. That's all you need to know."

"So you grew up together?"

"We did."

"Did you get along?" Coulson continued, watching Alessandra for any signs of emotion, but only watching her keep a perfectly hidden expression.

"On rare occasions."