Ch. 2 Somebody To Talk To

Dipper's P.O.V

I walked in the mystery shack, and as expected, Mabel was cooking pancakes with her own "flair". It was like if nightmares and bread had a baby. "Hey Dip n' Dots" Mabel said, with the most cheerful tone imaginable. "Hey sis, I see you're making Mabel cakes" I responded. "Yeah, I plan on making Ford and Stan eat them whether they want to or not" She said, still cheerful. "Wait what" Ford said turning his head away from the newspaper. "Don't worry Ford, you might live if you don't eat to much" I said. "Oh ha ha, very funny Dipper" Mabel playfully said in a sarcastic but lighthearted way. 

I walked into my room and put his book away, then  went right back to the kitchen where Mabel was putting her version of pancakes on plates.  Everybody ate them of course, and they actually weren't that bad. After eating, Mabel and I went to go hang out with Pacifica Northwest and Gideon Gleeful. Mabel was friends with Pacifica, and to be fair she really did change, but everyday when they were back in California she'd be on the phone with Pacifica. All Mabel ever did was talk about her, Candy, and Grenda. 

Pacifica, and the whole for that matter, gave Gideon a second chance. I wasn't so fond of the idea but he didn't really have a choice. All four of them had a really fun time playing around in the woods and just talking. Surprisingly Gideon and I had a handshake by the end of it. Mabel and Pacifica were really glad they were finally getting along. Mabel and I said our goodbyes and made it home just before it got dark.We spent a couple of hours playing board games with Stan and Ford before going to bed.

"Goodnight Dipper" Mabel yelled. "night Mabel" I replied. "Night kids" Stan and Ford said in sink, and just like that everybody was asleep. I, of course, had another nightmare. This one was even worse than the ones before. I got up, took a book, and headed back to the statue of Bill. "Hey Bill" I said kind of quietly while sitting down next to a tree. "Whats it like being a statue?" I ask, knowing I wouldn't get a response. "Is it like you can't move, or like, you're just trapped but can still see and hear?" I added a moment later. "I wish i knew more about you, maybe then I wouldn't be asking a ton of questions all never get answers to" I half said to myself. "I wonder what you're like. what you're REALLY like. Ford says you're nothing but a heartless demon, but I don't think that's true. Maybe Weirdmageddon didn't really mean anything and you're just misunderstood".

Nobodies P.O.V

Dipper continued to talk to Bill everyday. Telling him things and asking question, even though he wouldn't get a response. He really liked talking to Bill, even if it was only a statue. Except one day Dipper was about to leave after once again talking to Bill, when he heard something. It was the exact same noise he heard when he first found the statue. He turned around to find the statue gone.