Never Been Kissed - Goku x Reader

There's never a certain guarantee to be able to wake up in Goku's arms. Especially when he's usually gone training with Vegeta most the time. This is certainly a rare occasion and I'm not complaining. I snuggle my face into the man's chest, feeling the warmth of him begin to cover me like a blanket.

"I don't know what I did to deserve your love," I mention quietly, making sure the crazy-haired man doesn't wake up. I press a small kiss to his cheek, wiggling out of his embrace so I can begin breakfast.

I turn the television on and pick some random movie, rotating my gaze between the screen and the feast I'm currently cooking. It took almost an hour to finish, setting the multiple meals onto the dining table before looking towards the clock. 10:03. Hm, Goku's usually awake by now. He must be extremely exhausted.

I make my way back towards our shared bedroom, seeing Goku sprawled out on the queen sized bed. A giggle leaves my lips while walking towards him. "Goku," I draw out with a grin.

The older man groans, turning away from me and grips the duvet. I shake his body for a few seconds before kneeling on the mattress, hovering over him to look at his face.

"Goku, honey, it's time to get up," I whisper loud enough for him to hear and boops his nose.

He inaudibly mumbles, his hand reaching out to grab me. "Five more minutes..." the Saiyan tells me and I bite my lip.

"I guess I'll eat all the food I made," I giggle and move off the bed. I begin to make my way back towards the kitchen when a loud bang comes from the room.

"Food? Did you say food?" Goku asks excitingly, rubbing his tired eyes as I nod my head. "Ooo, I love you."

He brings me into a hug before darting towards the table. "I love you too. I'm gonna go call Bulma and check on Goten," I tell him and he nods his head while stuffing his face.

-

Goku flew us to Bulma's place and he informed me about the situation. Since I was working out of town for the past week, I had missed Future Trunks arrival. Apparently, a lot of shit had gone down in his time and came back for his mother's help.

We landed in the front yard, heading into the semi-large house immediately. "So what are we doing?" I ask my husband as we walk towards a group of people.

"We're gonna go to the future and help. Don't worry. If anything happens I'll protect you," Goku mentions and smiles down at me.

My heart flutters, nodding my head, knowing he would do anything in his power. My eyes widen as Trunks from the future came into view, his blue hair matching his mother's.

"Y/N! You're finally home," the teen greets with a smile before coming over to hug me.

"You've gotten so big. My god you're just as tall as your mother," I joke and Bulma let's out an offensive hey!

"Alright, alright, enough with the banter," Vegeta grunts as his arms are crossed over his chest. "Are we leaving or not?"

A chuckle escapes my lips as the five of us made our way towards the time machine. I felt nervous but kind of excited, being able to do something so extravagant. Even though I won't be of much help.

-

Once we got to Future Trunk's present time we stepped out of the machine. My eyes widened at the condition it was in. Most of the buildings were destroyed and there was ash everywhere. What happened? I swallowed the lump in my throat, not expecting to see the city like this.