Caught!?

Welp hello. Writing this is cringy lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*This takes place in the mansion at chapter 52 of the manga*

*Mika's p.o.v*

The thirst.... it's getting to me. It's become unbearable, i feel like my whole body's going to collapse. I need blood... i need him.
I watch him out of the corner of my eye. He's eating, i focus at his neck and see his veins. I have to force myself to look away, if i'll pounce on him.
I look around for some distractions but can't find anything. In the end my eyes wander back to him, but this time i'm more focused on his beautiful forest green eyes that shine.
He couldn't possibly eat slower. I can feel myself growing more and more frustrated and impatient.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skippp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yuu's p.o.v*

During the whole meal i could feel eyes on me, it was really uncomfortable. I know it was mika who else could it be?
He must be hungry i thought as i got up to find him since he'd disappeared.

After searching for awhile i foumd him crouched down in the corner of a random room of the mansion.
He was curled into himself sitting in the corner.
"Mika! Are you ok!?" I shout as i run towards him. He only shuffles a little and groans. I rub circles on his back trying to soothe him.

"How are you feeling ? Come on drink you look horrible." I unbutton my uniform's buttons as to expose my neck to the blonde. 

"Mika here come on, get up" His lack of a response is starting to worry me. I grab his shoulders forcing him to look at me. His bloodred eyes stare into my forest green ones. He gazes into my eyes as his cheeks starts to blush. He looks really cuteee~~ but the look in his eyes change as they travel up and down my body. Looking almost deprived, desperate.

My eyes snap shut as he swiftly pulls me in  and our lips colide. He grabs my waist as he pulls me onto his lap. I can feel myself melting into the kiss. I   moan which causes him to deepen the kiss biting my bottom lip desperately begging for entrance.

Our tongues dance battling for dominance. In the end he wins i let him expore my mouth. His tongue doesn't leave an inch untouched.

After awhile i break the kiss gasping for air as i couldn't breath. He doesn't wait for me to catch my breath before passionately kissing me again.

His lips start to travel down to my neck. Leaving a trail of moist kisses behind. One of his hands work to unbutton my uniform as the other grabs my thigh stroking it up and down. Every stroke getting closer and closer to my crotch.I can feel myself growing hot. Damn he's really good at this.

Mika stops kissing right at the base of my neck and starts licking and sucking a certain spot as i moan into his ear. Then he bites without a single warning making me flinch and yelp in pain.

"You could've warned me..." I mutter as he drinks my blood satisfying his hunger.

"Sorry yuu-chan i'll warn you next time" The blonde says with a cheery tone.
"Now yuu-chan how do you want me to do you?" He seductively whispers into my ear. The change in tones leaves me stunned.

"D-do as you like." I stutter staring at a wall too embarrassed to face him. The blonde male chuckles as he whips me around unbuckling my belt. A slight protest slips my mouth at the sudden movements. He slips of my pants and uniform leaving me in only my boxers. I shiver. Slowly his hands slide down my body stopping at the brim of my boxers slightly pulling at it.

"You're already hard yuu-chan" A smirk rests upon his features as he grabs my dick. I moan loudly and arch my back in pleasure.
"Ahh m-mikaa~" I moan.

The blonde starts licking my nape as one of his hands is  playing with my dick, the other teasing my nipples. His touch feels so good, too good, it sends shivers through my body. I can't take it anymore, i can feel the knot in my stomache tightening.

"M-mikahh i-i'm about t-to cum" As soon as i say those words Mika's hand stops stroking and tighten around me.
"W-wha-?"
"You can't cum yet Yuu-chann~" He purrs into my ear.

I scream as i feel his fingers enter me.
"Y-you put in t-two?" I say as my voice quivers, tears forming on the corner of my eyes.
"Yes Yuu-chan you should be used to it by now, see you're already loose" Mika says as he inserts another finger in.
"M-Mikaaahh~~"

"I think you're ready Yuu-chan~" I feel his fingers pull out before he pulls down his pants and pulls his dick out. He forcefully slams into me.

"AAHHH MIKAA SLOW DOWNN" I scream as tears roll down my cheeks.
"I-i can't Yuu-chan, i can't wait any longer."  
He starts thrusting slowly at first the picks up speed.

"Aaahh M-mikahh ahhh p-please let m-me cum." I beg as it feels like i'm going to burst.
"Mika p-please ahh  i-i can't ta-ahhhh take i-it ahh" I moan.
"Please wait a little longer Yuu-chan i'm about to cum too." The blonde male says as he pounds into me faster.

"Ahh Mi-mikahh ahh p-please" I say as i turn to look at him, pleading with my eyes.
"Shit Yuu-chan you're too cute i'm gonna cum."
He removes his hand from my dick.
"Let's cum together Yuu-chan." He whispers into my ear as i cum. After a few thrusts he groans as he cums inside of me.
Mika flops on to me without pulling out. We lay there panting.

The door slams open to reveal a very angry kimizuki. My head snaps to his direction.
"STUPID YUU WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUUU!!" He screams before spotting Mika and i.
His face instantly flushes bright red.
"Oi, do you know how to nock?!" Mika says with a pissed off look.
"Arghh uhmm.... s-sorry." The pink haired male yells as he runs out of the room slamming the door shut.
"Fuck!"

------(time skipp AGAINN (they clean up and meet with the others))--------------------------------

"Hey guys i'm back and i found Mika!" I exclaim as Mika walks in right behind me.
"Yeeeaaahh~ you sure found him alright~" Shinoa says with an evil smirk as everyone's faces flush bright red.
"H-huh??"
"Never mind Yuu-san~" She chuckles. "Come on everyone let's head out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The last bit feels espesially weird lol. Thanx for readingg and sorry for grammatical errors :)) see you next time.... maybe.. 😜