"Yes it is," Damien answered. "How'd you know?"

"I know the smell of your car, D-bear," I said, using the nickname I gave him on my phone. "And I thought you didn't like the hanging ones."

"I couldn't find one of that scent to clip onto the vents."

"Ah, that makes sense," I turned left into the parking lot of the Smosh building and parked in my spot, rather than Damien's. "Feels good to be back."

"Feels good to not be driving here by myself," Damien said as we climbed out of his car. I took the last drink of my Mountain Dew and tossed it in the can right inside the front doors of the building.

"Heyy!! So the foreigner returns," Courtney said, holding out her arms to hug me. I walked up and hugged my close girl friend, but she wasn't my girl best friend. Pretty close second though. "How've you been? And why didn't you tell anyone when you were coming back so soon?"

"I mean, I told Damien last night so I'd have a ride back from the airport," I explained.

"Of course you told Damien first," Courtney acknowledged. "But anyways, you ready for a nearly pointless, tiny car Wendy's mukbang?"

"Always ready to eat food for a video," I answered.

"Liz!!" Noah and Keith appeared, saying my name at the same time. I gave them each their hugs, and found out Olivia was sick today. Shayne approached and we said hey, and we were all ready to go, so the six of us piled into Courtney's tiny ass car, Shayne in front, me, Noah, Keith and Damien in the back.

Keith was behind Courtney, who drove, then Noah next to Keith, then me, and Damien behind Shayne. We ordered a lot of fuckin food, and we parked in the parking lot to eat it all.

"Out of everybody at Smosh, who do you ship together the most?" Shayne read fan questions from Twitter, this being the first. I took a bite of a baconator, and attempted an answer with my mouth full.

"Probably you and Courtney," I said honestly to Shayne. "Not that I ship it seriously, but I feel like you guys would get along the best in a relationship."

"You know, I kind of get that actually," Damien said before shoving three giant fries in his mouth.

"What do you guys think?" Shayne asked Keith, Courtney, and Noah, then proceeding to dig into another burger. "I say Lizzie and Damien, personally," Shayne said, earning nods and hums of agreement.

"Oh yeah, for sure," Courtney said with a mouthful of salad.

"Yep, I see it," Keith added.

"That makes sense," Noah answered.

"Why does everyone sat that?" I questioned. "I really don't get it! You guys- okay, for everyone watching this, I've been best friends with Damien for five years and we've lived together for four, and ever since we told them we live together, like a week after moving in, they've been wanting me and Damien to get together."

"Oh my god, that is so true- okay," Damien added. "I've gotten so many people asking me if we're dating, including my parents, okay? Even my parents thought Lizzie and I are dating, and when I said no, they even told me to ask her out."

Damien's POV

"Wait, what? You never told me that," Lizzie said, looking away from the camera and instead at me.

"I didn't? Oh, that's right! This was when I went to go see them a week before you left for Ireland, remember? It was on that trip," I explained.

"How did you forget to mention that? Oh wait, you're Damien, that's it," Liz joked, making everyone laugh.

"Seriously, how do you two not see it?" Shayne questioned. "When I end up the best man at your wedding, my speech will be all about how you two waited four years to date."

"Why'd you sat when?" I asked, a confused smile on my face.

"Yeah, wouldn't if be the more- oooohhh, I get it," Keith said.

"Okay! Next question," Shayne said. "Favorite soda is...?"

"Mountain Dew!" Liz and I said at the same time. Keith, Noah, Courtney and Shayne all laughed and gave each other looks. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Damien," Liz said.

"Yee?" I said, comforming to her meme-filled ways.

"Nug me."

I knew what she meant and leaned over her, Noah, and Keith to grab the chicken nuggets. I grabbed one and tossed it up. Liz caught it in her mouth and we all cheered for her: "AYYY!!"

We talked for a while, and when we stopped filming, we finished the last of our food in Courtney's ridiculously tiny car. On our way back to Smosh HQ, I realized that Liz had her head on my shoulder and had fallen asleep. "Hey, turn the radio down," I said to Shayne and Courtney.

"What? Why?" Shayne looked back at me and saw Liz sleeping on me. "Oh," he said quieter. He turned down the radio, and everyone else looked at us to see why.

"And you two wonder why we ship you two," Noah said quietly. I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled silently, not wanting to wake her. I looked out the window, the weight of Liz's head resting on my shoulder.