♥#8 Out Of Town

~RAYLEY

Michael entered the room while I was preparing to sleep. He sat down beside me on my bed. I know something wasn't right today, so I asked him.

"What's wrong?" I said. He then smiled at me.

"I'm out of town for a while." He said softly. His words make me tremble. "To where?" He laid down on my bed but his feet were still on the ground.

He stood up, not even responding to my question. I followed him down stairs to still question him on where he's going.

Before he could even turn the knob on the door, I asked him one last time. "Where Michael?" He turned around and held my hands.

"Somewhere you won't find me." He then turned the knob and stepped outside of my home. I was clueless of what he had told me, why would I even look for him.

I closed the door seeing Michael drove his car, until he disappeared from midair.

Am I suppose to cry?

Maybe no, I'm too tired to even think about crying and depression so I went back upstairs then laid in my bed.

The next day...

"Well my boyfriend's on a trip to nowhere right now." Telling Calum whom I've been sharing some stuff about Michael.

"Why? Where did he go?" Calum asked. Not sure what to say cause Michael didn't exactly told me where he's going.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me. Well I really don't care much, this happen all the time. Leaving then coming back, then leaving again." He giggled. I like it when he smiles, he's more adorable than when he's super serious.

Two minutes went on like that. Until my eyes caught something.

A man with curly hair sat on the middle table near the table of the guy Calum was with yesterday. A short haired girl sat beside him, guess their a couple. Not intending to eavesdrop but I can't help it but to listen to their conversation.

"Darlene, what are you talking about?" The man was asking the girl.

"We need space Harry, you being in jail makes it hard for me...for us to start our own family." The girl was about to cry when the man walked away. He went back inside the door. He didn't turn around nor did anything to see if his lady was crying or what.

"Ooh look who's eavesdropping." Calum said. I messed his hair with my hands then laughed.

"Who's that?" I asked him. I was very curious about the couple having a fuss in prison.

"Who Harry?" I nodded. Oh yeah, the girl called her Harry. The girl's name is Darlene right?