♥#6 Girlfriend?

~Rayley

"Michael can you hand me that vase." It's not a question, I'm giving him a command. After the epic fight that happened, It's time to clean up the mess we made.

"Here, I guess your wall would keep the memories for us." I took the vase from him, placing it where it actually belongs. Michael was touching the indent in my wall then smiled at me.

I placed my hands in my pocket. I felt something was in there, I lifted it up and saw...

THE NECKLACE...

I don't know if I should excuse my self for a while or just let it sail for a minute until we finish the cleaning.

As I was picking up the broken glass from..I don't know where it came from..The small precious necklace fell into the floor. I shifted my sight to see if Michael was looking. Well he wasn't. I slowly lifted up the necklace from the ground.

"Uhmm...Honey can you finish this up for me?" I said. Michael nodded.

We finished cleaning the mess. It was almost night, Michael got his bag then sat beside me in the coach. "Ray?" Michael asked while we were cuddling.

"What?" I responded.

"I gotta go home now, Mom's gonna be mad at me if I'll let her wait for so long. I'm so sorry again for hurting you so badly. I guess jealousy and suspicion strikes my heart again." He kissed my forehead then patted my back.

While walking to the door, Michael opened his bag. "I was suppose to give this to you, but the air got us a little misunderstanding moment." He gave me a daffodil and a rose which is two of my most favorite flowers. As I waved goodbye to him, I can feel the pain inside me.

Am I cheating?

Michael was always there, but do I really love him? That guy, the guy in prison. I don't know him but every time my mind pictures' his image my heart is tingling.

I need to clear my feelings, this is the only way I'd know who deserves who and who needs who.

My body was aching. I went upstairs then changed my clothes. I washed my face to erase all the smudged make-up in my face. Bruises were revealing in my arms. I stared at myself for a moment in the mirror.

My eyes widened.

"The necklace!!" I frowned then went to my room to get my skirt on the dirty clothes bin. Finally I got it!!

It's so delicate like a flower. I caressed my thumb around it then sat on my bed. Wearing my pajamas that has a bear pattern on it.

Staring at the little object in my hand, I noticed something on the L. The name was on cursive form, but the letter L was slightly bigger than the other letters. I surveyed it and made it a little more closer to my face. There was a line in the L. Looks like it can be opened. I pinched the letter L and it surely did opened.