✧₅ date

Ella's pov

It was the next night and I decided to roam the school once again in search for William, but don't tell Abraxas that.

"If it isn't Little Miss Blue." I whipped around to see William smirking. William was actually really attractive.

"Why are you out of bed, again?" He questioned as he came closer to me.

"No reason." I said while going over to him.

We started walking in silence when he broke it. The silence wasn't mega awkward like I expected it to be, only a little awkward.

"I was wondering-" He started.

"-would you like to go out sometime?" Go out with William? Yes please! Who wouldn't?

"Like a date?" I asked looking up at him. He was also fairly taller than me, taller than Abraxas by a bit.

Really? You had to bring Abraxas into this?

They gave similar heights!

"Exactly like a date." I nodded while smiling. I guess I'm going on a date with William.

We ended up at my common room, I really didn't want to go in there. Abraxas might be in there with his stupid girlfriend or maybe even alone, who knows.

"I'll see you tomorrow, before you're game, alright?" William asked while grabbing my face. Is he going to kiss me? If so, I'm not ready. I don't think I've ever had my first kiss, I'm positive I've never had my first kiss.

"How do you know I play?" I asked while slightly tilted my head.

"Word goes around. You need to rest, go." He kissed my head and let go of me. I sighed and went into the common room to see Abraxas laying on a couch. I ignored him and went to my dorm. After I got ready to go to sleep I laid on my bed and quickly fell asleep. I wonder what William has in mind for our date.

~

It was dinner time and I was walking around the school once again when someone grabbed me and turned me around, it was William!

"Are you free this Saturday?" He asked while slightly pulling me into him.

"Yes." He smiled and nodded.

"Why are you here, at school?" I asked. He hasn't told me and he looks too old to be a student.

"You'll figure that out next week." I nodded, he grabbed my hand and we walked around the castle like we usually do when we meet up.

What if he's a teacher? Scandalous! That really would be scandalous if anybody found out.

We started talking about random things and somehow ended up on Abraxas.

"He's just a git." I said with my eyes narrowed. I just started getting my mind off of him.

"It seems like he fancies you." William commented. I scoffed and looked beside of me at the wall of paintings.

"He has a stupid girlfriend, he shouldn't be fancying me." William nodded and dropped it.

"Do you fancy anyone?" He asked after a moment of silence between us. Do I fancy anyone? Obviously I fancy Abraxas. Do I fancy William? He is attractive and he's been super nice to me, but that's about it if I'm being honest.

"Yes, do you?" I said while slightly smiling.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Who?" He looked at me, smirking.

"It's a secret." He said as he picked up speed.

"Oh c'mon!" I announced as I also picked up speed, trying to catch up to William.

"I'll tell you on our date, alright?" He assured me.

"Fine." He just smiled and we continued walking around the castle some more.