Tony Stark x Reader x Steve Rogers | Kisses Are the Best Remedy (Pt.1)

Prompt: You are in a relationship with both Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Everything seems fine until your world starts crumbling and you blame it on yourself. Your friends start to ignore you and Tony is not around often at all.

Rating: MA 15+

Genre: Angst, fluff

Warnings: Polyamory, large age gap, reader is 18, mild nudity, making out scenes, Steve x Reader, Tony x Reader, Steve x Tony.

Word Count: 1,031

Time to Read: 7-10 minutes

"Hi, Baby," he mumbled between kisses.

"Hey." You sighed heavily and leaned into Steve's grip. You wiped stray tears and you gently pushed yourself out of Steve's grip and sat on the bed again. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"I can get Tony if you want," he offered and you frowned.

"No." You whispered in a small, shaky voice. "No. He'll be too busy," you say and bite your lip. Lately, Tony had been locked away in his lab from early in the morning until late into the night. He comes to bed at ungodly hours and you can't cuddle with him like you use to do every night. You have tried talking to him but he just pushes you away. You can't even remember last time he kissed you. Steve sighed quietly and took off his white shirt that grips to his muscles. You blushed slightly and he unzipped his jeans and was left in his boxers. He made his way under the covers and looked at you.

"Gonna get ready, Doll?" He asked, almost a beg. You smiled slightly and nodded. You made your way into the bathroom and slipped out of your clothes and put on your PJs that consisted of one of Steve's black shirts and some comfy booty shorts that Tony picked out.

You made your way over to the bed and slipped in next to Steve. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and your lips attached into a passionate kiss. His hands rubbed your sides and made their way to your ass. His hands rested on your ass and you moaned at the contact. He smirked and squeezed it causing you to gasp and he took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. He grunted and you slid your hands over his toned muscles. It was getting quite heated but then you hear the door open and tired mumbling following.

You and Steve ceased your actions and looked up at Tony who noticed you two and what you were doing.

"Couldn't wait for me, huh?" He asked with a bit of agitation laced in his tone.

"I-I thought that-" you started but were cut off by Tony's annoyed voice.

"Don't wanna hear it." He said before walking into the closet and changing into some PJ shorts and a black singlet. You looked at Steve, tears glazing your eyes and Steve leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead. Tony got into bed with his back turned and far away from the two of you. You looked at Steve once more and he climbed over you and moved over to press his chest to Tony's back. He wrapped his arms around Tony and Tony didn't budge. Steve started placing kisses along Tony's neck, hot and heavy

Tony hummed in approval and leaned his head back onto Steve's shoulder. You could hear the kisses and small moans and you wanted to help. You got out of bed and kneeled on Tony's side of the bed and placed a kiss on his abs. He looked down at you.

"(Y/N)," he said. You looked hopefully up at him but your smile dropped instantly when you heard what he said next. "Please leave."

You felt your heart shatter and you stood up and tried to make eye contact with Steve but he still had his face buried in Tony's neck. You gulped down the feeling of saying no but you knew it would make it worse. You closed the bedroom door and sat in the lounge room crying your eyes out until they were numb.

Steve's P.O.V.

I heard Tony ask (Y/N) to leave and I saw the heartbreak on her face but I knew Tony had an explanation. Tony turned around to face me and he sighed heavily.

"What's the matter, Darling?" I asked him.

"When I picked up (Y/N) from school last Friday, I saw her holding hands with some kid. I saw her holding hands with the same dude every time I've picked her up since. I just- I feel so jealous." He said with an unstable voice. I hummed in response and rubbed his sides gently. "She's our princess. No one else's." He added and sighed again.

"Is that why you snapped at her earlier?" I asked gently.

"Yeah," he breathed out. "I didn't mean to take it out on her. I just felt left out because I've been in the lab more and more often and that kid."

"Fair enough," I said and kissed his forehead. "I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. We trust her. If you want, we can both pick her up tomorrow." Tony smiled at this and nodded. "Also, she was crying before." "I didn't ask what's wrong because I figured she wouldn't tell me anything. She misses you very much but there's something going on that she isn't telling me." Tony nodded again.

"We'll figure it out eventually," Tony said and yawned before getting out of the bed. "C'mon, Cap. Let's go cheer up our princess." He said and left the room. I followed after and saw (Y/N) sitting on the couch fast asleep with tears staining her cheeks. I gently picked her up and made my way back into the bedroom. After I placed her on the bed, Tony and I hopped in on opposite sides so we could both hug her.

"Goodnight, Honeys," I whispered kissing both their heads.

"Night, Spangle. Night, Princess." I rolled my eyes with a smile before drifting off to sleep.

(Y/N) (L/N), what are you not telling us?