"What car is this?" I ask genuninly interested.

"2018 Audi R8, black." But you already knew the color." He says turning the key the engin roaring to life.

"Yeah. it's nice." I say.

Silence envelopes us and though it isnt compleately uncomfortable it could deffinatly be less uncomfortable.

"So what do you have planned for tonight?" I ask.

"I kind of want to keep that  secret." He says looking to me for a second before turning his attention back to the road.

"Of course." I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Nothing I was just talking to myself." I say.

"Mhm." He hums

I ignore it and look out the window. As cars pass by I can't help but let my mind drift off to my childhood and the things that took place in these streets. It seems like I have at least one memery per black wether they be good or bad. My childhood was fairly easy. I lived a comfortable life but could never stay in one house for more than a few months. I wasn't a bad kid but nothing just never stuck so when I turned 18 I had enough money to get an apartment and I've kept it for a few years now and I have done pretty well for myself. 

"We are hear." Asher says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I guess I got lost in my won thoughts." I say.

"It's fine Stella." He says helping me out of the car.

I look up and see that we are at one of new yorks best resturants. I have never personally been here before because it is well out of my price range but I have heard wonderful things about it.

"This is too expencive I can't afford this." I say shaking my head no.

"You don't have to Dinner is on me tonight." He replies putting his hand on the small of my back in an attempt to move me closer to the door.

"That would make this a date." I say.

"Okay then I will let you buy your own." He says.

"I don't have the money. All I can afford right now is a mcdonalds hamburger. and that doesnt include any fries or a drink." I say.

"Stella this is no longer a request. We are going inside this resturant and you are going to order whaterver you want." He says.

I hate letting people pay for me but at this point i could loose my job and I really need this job and the money. 

"Yes Sir." I say walking into the resturant Asher close behind. 

"Table for two under Taylor." He says to the hosetess.

She nods her head grabbing two menus and having us follow her.  She sits us down at a table and leaves us to look over the menu. As I look throughthe menue there is nothing under $25 and I start to feel sick to my stomach. 

"Stella can you try not to look like you are going to hurl?" He questions.

"I'm sorry I'm just not use to looking at a menu with the prices being this high." I say.

"Don't worry about the price okay?" He asks.

"Okay." I finally say after a few minutes of silence.

He nods his head and goes over the menu. After a few minutes the lady comes back and takes our order. I decided on a steak with a baked potato and some veggies on the side. He gets the same thing as me but does mashed potatoes instead of he baked potato.