"Ethan, take Raleigh to her room." Randy orders, looking at Ellie and then Liam. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to leave Liam here! Ethan wraps his arms around me and tries to drag me out. But I flip us over so I land on top of him on the floor. He grabs my arm and flips us so he's pinning me down.

      "It's not a big deal! What do you think is going to happen?!" Ethan tells me and I stare at him. I knee him in the balls and kick his chest so he's off of me. He falls onto the floor, groaning and holding his...jewels.

      "I think that Ellie is going to kill him!" I yell.

      "I'm not going to kill him! Plus your brother and Cody are here!" Ellie responds, offended.

       "Well maybe they want him dead too!"

       "Why do you care about his life?"

      "Because he helped me!" I yell and they all stare at me but I don't care. All I care about right now is helping Liam.

     "Cody, help Ethan." Randy orders and I see Ethan getting up off of the ground. Ethan and Cody start to slowly walk towards me.

      "If he dies, I'm blaming you!" I tell Randy and Ellie. She rolls her eyes but Randy stares at me, confused. I walk out of the room as they stare at me in shock. I even slam the door shut. I mumble a few choice words under my breath and punch the wall.

      "What's wrong?" My mom asks, scaring the hell out of me. I didn't realize she was leaning against the wall a few feet away from me.

      "Nothing." I tell her once my shock goes away. She raises an eyebrow at me and walks towards me.

      "You bolted out of the kitchen like your hair was on fire. I heard you yell at the top of your lungs. Now I see you with tears in your eyes as you punch the wall, muttering swear words. Try to tell me again that something isn't wrong." My mom says with a sigh. I just stare at her.

      "Look, I'm fine." I assure her and she shakes her head.

      "No, you aren't. Are you and Ethan fighting?"

      "No, I'm...scared."

     "Why?"

     "Liam is...unconscious and I don't know what happened or if he's going to be okay."

      "I think I've come to a realization that you don't like being that close to Ethan now that you caught feelings for Liam." My mom concludes and my mouth drops. FEELINGS?!

       "Look, when I was younger I didn't know I had feelings for your father. I kept denying them. Partly because I was scared that I would get rejected. But I was scared that it would hurt. I've been in bad relationships before. I guess I was scared to let my heart feel something again. But I was also clueless to his feelings for me. I guess it was because I was scared to get my hopes up, just to watch them fall. Looking back now, we could've gotten together way before we actually did. But what's done is done. I or anyone else for that matter, can't change the past. In all honesty, I don't think I would anyways. It shaped who I am today." My mom explains.

      Am I just running from my feelings? Am I just scared to get rejected? After all, Liam said that he wouldn't want me anyways. "I could have any girl, why would I want you?" Yeah, he apologized for what he said but it doesn't mean that the pain went away. But he did help me. The dream was real, he held me tight and kept me safe. Maybe I don't like getting close to Ethan because when I'm in Ethan's arms, it isn't the same comfort I get when I'm in Liam's. But I'm his best friend's sister. I'm off-limits. But hey, where's the reward without a little risk?