chapter 7

FRIDAY AUGUST,13,2019

NEXT DAY

||JADA||
Me, king, and jaden was walking around the mall and king was now getting on my last nerves,he keeps on buying jaden everything he touches.Well he keeps taking him to the toy section making h touch shit then he will say"you want that?"

"King really?"i asked "what?"he asked with a smirk."he do not need all this stuff he already got enough"i said."so-"king was bout to say something,but some loud ass ghetto ass voice cut him off from behind us."OH SO YOU GONE IGNORE MY PHONE CALLS FOR THIS BITCH!".We turned around and saw dylen or whatever her name is. "mane get out my face wit dat"king said annoyed."no you gone take care of this bitch baby but not ya own"she said rolling her eyes at me and mugging me."First off im not no bi-" "chill dont even pay her any attention"king said cutting me off."OH SO NOW YOU DEFENDING THIS BITCH AND TAKING CARE OF HER BABY I BET SHE NOT EVEN YOURS BECAUSE SHE A HOE!"she yelled now causing a scene.

HOE? BITCH? THIS HOE GOT ONE MORE TIME TO CALL ME OUT MY FUCKING NAME ON GOD!SHE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE TALKING BOUT,TALKING BOUT SOME HE NOT HIS LIKE BITCH DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE TALKING BOUT!

"Yo chill out for i let her beat ya ass"he said giving jaden his pacifier."Please let me"i said."that bitch aint gone do shit ill beat her ass just like her mamma did"she said looking at me smirking.After she said that i punched her dead in her face and she fell knocking the stuff off the shelf she tried to get back up but i punched her in her face again"BITCH SAY IT AGAIN!"i yelled.After that i waited to see what her next move was gonna be but she just laid there holding her face and sniffling.I turned around and saw people recording me and king walked out the store right before security came."im sorry"i apologized to king"why?what you do?"he asked confused "because i acted a fool back there and then i did it in front of jaden"i said.I started to cry."why you crying?"he asked"because im mad and the fact that she brought that up made me even madder"i said sniffling"like how do she know that?"i asked"i have no idea but im finna find out"he said unlocking the door.He put jaden in the backseat then opened the door for me.
Before we went home we stopped at kfc and got some food.
***********
When i woke up from my nap i went to the bathroom i walked pass the mirror but quickly walked back to the mirror.I looked closely at me face and saw a big dick drew on my face.Now i know im not tripping,i know exactly who did it.

I ran downstairs where i heard voices"BOY IMMA FUCK YOU UP!"i yelled at brandon.They all turned around and looked at me for a second then they all bust out laughing."Its not funny"i said mugging them"brandon i know it was you"i told him."girl chill you know you like my tattoo"he said."why yall let him do this?"i asked them."we aint know, he said he was going to the bathroom"shaun said."brandon you betta watch ya back,what you use to draw this with anyway?"i asked."ummm sharpie"he said"boy imma really fuck you up"i said.He was bout to say something but got cut off by somebody singing love by Keisha Cole.

"I USE TO THINK THAT I WASNT FINE ENOUGH! I USE TO THINK THAT I WASNT WILD ENOUGH! BUT I WONT WASTE MY TIME TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHY YOU PLAYING GAMES WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT !AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU HURTED ME I MET YA GIRL WHAT A DIFFERENCE WHACHU SEE IN HER YOU AINT SEE IN ME BUT I GUESS IT WAS ALL JUST MADE BELIEVE OOHHH LOOOOOOOOOVE!!"

(My bad if i said the lyrics wrong)

I knew exactly who that was."YASS BESTFRIEND!"i yelled to her "oh shit yall heard me?"she asked coming out the bathroom cheesing."yea gurl you sound like a dying seal,like who broke yo heart" brandon said."boy shut up stop playing wit me"she said."gimmie my boyfriend ugly"carmen said to tyreese."you always do that"tyreese said to carmen."do what?"she asked."everytime you see me holding him you wannna take em"he said."boy bye"she said taking jaden from his arms.