3 Tour 3

Tony looked around, there were 5 beds, one of them being the bed he was in. He sat up, and stretched. He didn't hear much from outside. Walking out of the room, he saw that nobody was there, confused he walked around. He didn't hear anyone, or see them.

Suddenly a burst of laughter erupt, he looked behind him to see the Guardians. Quill looked at him, "Oh! Hey, Man! You good?" Peter ran over to him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh..I'I'm okay..Thanks...for earlier...I just..." Tony averted eye contact by looking down at his side. "Nah. It's fine." Peter said, hugging Tony. "Oh..uhm..Thanks." Tony said, as Peter stopped hugging him.

He didn't know why, but he craved Peter's touch more than anyone else's..Tony shrugged it off. he fiddled with his thumbs, not knowing what to do. "Hey, let's give you a tour! O-of the ship!" Peter smiled.

Tony looked at him, confused. "Oh...s-sure." Peter smiled even brighter. He grabbed Tony's hand, making his knee's almost weak. He sprinted around the Ship, showing Tony everything. He was like a happy kid, sharing his favorite toys.

After the Tour, Peter and Tony talked for awhile, till he heard a familiar voice. "Jarv?" He said out of nowhere. "Jarv...as in Jarvis? That...AI thing?" Peter asked. Tony nodded, following the voice.

He found the suit into many pieces, with Jarvis calling Tony's name. "Sir!" "Jarv!" Tony grabbed the biggest piece, which had smaller pieces attached. "You're okay!" Jarvis said, "You're here!" Tony smiled, and hugged the part of the suit.

"Now..I'd just have to put this back together." Tony mumbled.