2 Panic 2

When Tony had woken up, Panic shot through him. The Guardians had crowded around him, he backed up, immediately, breathing heavily. "Get away from me!" Tony didn't see the Guardians, no. He saw his captors.

The ones who brought him here in the first place, before the Guardians helped him. "Please...get away.." he pleaded, "Not again, n-not again." He could see the figures standing there, but they were blurry and looked like his previous...captors.

He saw one get closer, "P-please...don't...."

"Don't hurt me."

The Guardians looked confused, and sad. What was this guy talking about? "Sir! Sir! Sir, please breathe!" The AI cried out. "Deep breaths." He said, and also repeated. The small man took breaths, deep and ragged. Though he wasn't calming down much.

"Please help him." Jarvis said, "H-how..?" "He...he reacts positively to touch..." Quill looked at the smaller male. "Hey dude...can...can I touch you..?" Peter asked, concerned.

The tiny male shakily nodded. As Peter walked over to him and sat nex to him, keeping some distance. Peter sat closer, and hugged him. Tony immediately clung onto him, digging his nails in his back.

Peter hissed in slight pain, put rubbed circles in Tony's back, saying things like "We'll protect you." Or, "It's okay." After awhile Peter could feel Tony's breathing slow down. He felt the nails stop digging in his skin.

Peter stopped hugging him, and saw that he was unconscious. He picked him up, bridal style. "Thank you. So much." Peter looked at the AI in the suit, and walked over to where the Guardians slept, he placed Tony on his bed.

He looked at him, what was he talking about earlier? He looked back one more time before leaving. "What was his trauma?" Rocket muttered. "At least act like you feel bad." Peter said.

When Tony woke up, he was exhausted. He remembered everything. Every detail, he doesn't recognize the faces though, now he remembers seeing the faces of the actual Guardians, and not the Captors.