Welcome to the Kingdom of the Eclipse

*Eclipsa's POV*

Greetings. I am Princess Eclipsa of the Kingdom of the Eclipse.
...
...
...
...
...
😐
😊
😀
😄
😂
Okay, there is no way I will talk that way ever again other than as a joke.

So here's how I look

Anyway, I'm a princess and most of the time I just rome the castle

Anyway, I'm a princess and most of the time I just rome the castle...rethinking life...well I actually just mess with stuff, accidentally break things, then hide them in my huge closet...well that's beside the point. My aunt and uncle avoid the topic of the war. We just stay neutral and ignore it.

I don't think that's the best solution. We can't ignore the war, we have to end it and bring peace! But everyone ignores me! It's frustrating! Now I've decided to take matters into my own hands. If I can find a way to get Princess Rey of the Sun Kingdom and Princess Luna of the Moon Kingdom to get along then they can end the war. Easy!

To be honest, I have noooo idea what I'm doing...sooo my aunt and uncle are not going to be at the castle for a couple weeks AND THEY DIDN'T TELL ME WHY!!!

I'm sorry but they always do this. Anyway, they're not here so I can go to the forest where all three kingdoms meet. At least I'll have some freedom there.

Hello! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment. So I'm also writing two other stories which are Magic Camp and a Gravity Falls Fanfic called I'm Back. So please read them. Bye everyone! :-)