"James?" Sadie frowned for a second, her mouth dropping open a second later when she realised who the receptionist had really meant. "Page?"

     The Welsh woman nodded in confirmation and Sadie had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep from smiling a little bit. "Mhm," she checked her note pad once more and then tore the top page off and handed it over to the blonde singer. "He just said that you left some earrings at his house, or— or maybe a jacket. I couldn't quite make out. But the address is all written down there for you to pick it up."

"Thanks Pam," Sadie smiles gratefully at her one more time, getting a small nod in acknowledgement before she shut the door again and turned back around in time to watch Penny performing the end of her solo.

The paper in her hand crinkled a little as she pinched it between her fingers, looking at the scrawled writing with a smothered smile before she tucked it away into her jeans pocket. "What was that about?" Rene turned over her shoulder to ask the blonde as she made her way back to her seat.

     Sadie has never been good at hiding things, especially not from her band mates. And even though she knew they could see right though her she shrugged a little bit and sat back down, feigning complete innocence. "Nothing."

【☆】

THREE KNOCKS WAS all it took before the door flew open in front of the lead singer, revealing a semi-disgruntled looking Jimmy Page with a severe looking case of bed-hair. The guitarist didn't look well put together on even his best days, but this seemed to be a whole new level as she looked him up and down and saw that the bottom half of his shirt was buttoned incorrectly. "Sadie," he seemed slightly surprised when he saw the blonde in front of him, reaching up to grab the pick he had clenched between his front teeth as he ran another hand through his black tangles in some attempt to tame them.

     "Bad timing?" She asked, stepping through the doorway when he opened it up enough as a gesture for her to follow him in.

     "No I just lost track of time," he closed the door behind her while she looked around, noticing how his house looked when it wasn't packed full of partying strangers. It was huge, with dark wooden furniture that must've looked nice it they hadn't happened to be covered in loose papers and half-empty cups and plates. He noticed her eyes moving over the mess and frowned a little bit. "Sorry about all that, I wasn't really expecting anyone over."

     Sadie didn't mind it — her own apartment looked strikingly similar when she went though her bouts or writing non-stop. "It's fine," she shrugged, "I would've called ahead but you didn't leave a number when you called the studio."

     Jimmy nodded, and Sadie didn't know what else to say, leaving both of them to fall into an elongated silence that neither were willing to break first. She couldn't remember the last time there'd ever been a silent moment between them, if there had ever even been one, and now it felt as if neither of them knew what to say. Eventually, though, she couldn't help it. "You said I left some earrings in your call."

     "Right," Jimmy nodded as if he'd suddenly been snapped out of some sort of stupor, reaching into his pocket to pull out a set of sparkly silver earrings in his palm. "I found them in the bathroom after you left and figured they must be yours. I was going to give them back to Cat when I saw her but—"

"But you wanted to see my pretty face for yourself?" Sadie finished off for him with a small grin growing on her face as she took her earrings out of his hand and rolled them between her fingers. "It's okay Jimmy, you can admit it."