Chapter 1: Students of Night Star High (introduction)

*warning: there are a lot of cliches*

It was just a ordinary every day school class. Sure a lot of the kids were way more energetic then normal, but I questioned why? Was there some kind of party or big event going on later today? It was answered when the teacher came in the class room with a new face. A new student.
"Class! We have a new student! Please treat her with respect. Introduce yourself, hun." The teacher walked behind her desk, sitting down, and listening to the student.
"Well, my name is Aria. I am not new here. I only transferred to this class." She walked up to me and sat down in the sit beside me. We stared at each other for a while. But we stopped when it started getting creepy.
After class I went to my locker. I turned at the corner and bam! I focused my eyes to see Gene, the school's #1 bully. But here's the hint with Gene, he's the hottest and he doesn't bully for fun. He bullies those who bully him.
"My apologies, Val." Gene got up and handed me his hand. I blushed as I took his hand and stood up. He helped me with my books and paper and waved goodbye. Every girl in school loves him. Although I blush around him, it doesn't feel right to me to blush. I always feel that when I'm around him. But it doesn't matter, he already has a girlfriend.
Speak if the devil. Gene's girlfriend; June. The most plastic doll you will ever see in Night Star High, although she never wears dresses. Not only a plastic, she's spoiled, she's a beggar, and the 2ND bully in school. She bullies for fun. For entertainment. And she only bullies me, Val, short for Valentine. She claims she bullies me because I 'get in her way'. Which confuses me because I'm not. Unless she's talking about Gene, she knows I want Gene. But I basically only want to save Gene. June begs for money from him, since he's all rich and stuff, just to do the opposite of her excuse for the money. I gotta go, June is coming.

Lunch. It'll be easier to tell you guys the students here and the groups at lunch. First, we have the hot kids or the "Devils", Gene, Drake, Blake, Oliver, and Darius. All of them are taken, unfortunately by the next group, "the Plastics", as everyone calls them. Their real group name is the "Angels", opposite to the "Devils". There's June, Angelica, Rosemary, Diana, and Crystal. Then there's the "nerds", the "trouble makers", the "gamers", and a lot more. But my group is the "Loners". It's not really a group, like with 5 people. It's only me and my friend, Plague. She's just like me. Bullied by the plastics and ignored by everyone else. We're like a mixture of groups. We finish our work and get the day done. Trying to fit in with the others. But we figured out we don't need to be like everyone else, as long as we stay true to ourselves and be who we want to be, nothing can stop us.
Well, I gotta get going, I'm hungry.

👋👋