2. Meeting New People

Betty's POV

We had been in Toledo, Ohio for almost a month and it was great. It felt so much like home. Polly and I had been to a couple of doctors appointments for our babies since we had moved here and we heard a lot of shocking news. For starters, Polly is having twins! That may seem crazy until you heard what I am having. I'm having....triplets. That is a lot of babies to take care of, but it is my responsibility and I will love these babies until I die. 

"Hey Betty?" Polly asks. "Yeah?" I ask. "Do you want to go out to eat and go to the park to watch the sunset?" She asks. I can't believe she still remembers. When I was little, I would go outside and watch the sunset. I would do that when I was scared of our parents or it would calm me down from a stressful day, or even week! I was diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression when I was only six years old! Who is to blame for that, oh I wonder who. My parents were to blame for that and I was only six years old! "Sure!" I say and shut my laptop since I was working on school. I guess Polly had noticed that I was stressed or maybe she was stressed as well. I'm just glad to get out of the house. "Polly, it seems like we are always in the house. We should go out somewhere everyday." I say smiling at her. She nods and smiles back. "Yeah, we can go out to the park everyday or just go to different places." She says as we walk to the diner down the street. Our car was acting up and we haven't got the chance to get it checked out. 

We walked into the diner that was called 'Martin Family Diner' I smiled at the designs. It almost looks like Pop's back in Riverdale. A little girl came up to us as we sat down. "Hi, what can I get you!" She says cheerfully. "I would like two burgers, French fries, and a Vanilla milkshake." I say and smile at her. "And for you?" She asks Polly. "The same except I want onion rings and a Strawberry milkshake. "Okay, I will give that to my dad and be right back." She says and smiles and walks away. She walks up to a man in his early thirties and comes back to us. "I'm Ava Martin!" She says cheerfully. "I'm Betty Cooper and this is Polly. We're sisters." I say and she nods. "Can I hang out with you guys? My bestfriend is staying with her dad for the week." She says and I nod. "I'm 13 years old." She says. "I'm 16 and Polly is 18." I say. She smiles. "Your both pregnant?" She questions, but smiles anyways. "Yeah, we were in toxic relationships and we ran away from our home town." I say quietly. "It's okay, my bestfriend brother was in a toxic relationship and the girl got pregnant and now he has a one year old son." She says. I smile. "How old is he?" Polly asks. "16." She says smiling. "Do you have anymore siblings?" She asks us. "An older brother, but he lives in California with his girlfriend. Probably doesn't even know that we ran away." I say. "Do you have any siblings?" Polly asks her. "Hold on, I got to get your food. I'll be right back." She says and walks up to the counter. "She's younger than us, but she is a really good person to talk too. She listens too!" Polly says. "I know and she's amazing for being 13." I say as she comes back with her food. I go to pay, but she pushes my hand away. "My dad says that it's on the house since your new and plus you told me so many things about your life." She says and sits back down. "Thanks." Polly and I say. "So you asked me if I have any siblings." She says and Polly and I nod. "My youngest sibling is Avery, he is a newborn. Caelum, He's 1. Dominik, He's 3. Nevaeh, She's 10. Me, I'm 13. Toni, she's 16, Kevin he's 16. Sweet Pea, he's 18." She says. "You got a big family." I say. "Yeah, some of my siblings have different moms and some different dads. My mom and dad are divorced. My mom lives in Riverdale with her husband. My dad is dating my bestfriends mom and they are engaged." She says rolling her eyes. I laugh and so does Polly. "Riverdale, do you like Riverdale?" Polly asks. "Hell no." She says and we all start laughing. "Ava!" We hear and we all turn around. "I heard that, what did I tell you about saying words like that?" He asks her. "Not to say them in public places very loudly, but I can quietly." She says smirking. "Okay at least you know that. Nevaeh is staying with your mom are you going?" He asks and she shakes her head no. "Nope, I made new friends and Jelly should be back soon." She says and he walks away shaking his head. "Who's Jelly?" Polly asks. "My soon to be step sister. She's my bestfriend." She says. "When is she coming back?" I ask. "Probably tomorrow or the next day she has been with her dad for a while." She says sighing. "Do you want to meet my siblings?" She asks and we nod.