No Not There!

Crowley's p.o.v.

I was driving the Bentley as it blasted Queen. I was driving to the Angel's book shop/ living quarters. I had made sure he was comfortable before I left last night. I still don't know why he was drunk off his ass. I pull up to the building and park the Bentley. I get out slowly and grab the wrapped gift. I shut the door and make my way inside. I open the door and his head pops out from around a bookshelf. His innocent smile looking so bright on his slightly pudgy face. "Hello My Dear!" He chirps. "Hello Angel" I say nodding. "I got you something. But don't open it till I leave" I say handing him the wrapped gift. His face turns slightly pink. All he does is nod and goes to put it behind the counter for later. "So Angel..." I say pretending to browse the books. "Yes?" He asks as he places books on shelves. "You were pretty drunk last night" I say. I hear him fumbled and drop a book. I look at him as he bends down to pick it up. I bite my lip and look away. "W-what did I d-do?" He asks. Clearly flustered. "You said that the reason you were drunk... Is that wouldn't understand. That I wouldn't understand how you felt." I say pretending to browse the books again. "O-oh" he says with a reliving sigh. "What wouldn't I understand Angel?" I ask turning my attention to him. He blushes and shakes his head. "Nothing" he says continuing to shelve books. I walk over to the door and lock it. Then I walk back over to him and drag him to the back of his shop. "C-Crowley!?" I  stop and turn to him. Our faces only inches apart. "Now will you tell me Angel" I say pinning his hands above his head. But not too roughly because I didn't want to hurt him. He bites his lip and adverts his gaze. I place my lips next to his ear and whisper seductively "or would you rather show me?" I pull away slowly. He turn his blue eyes back on me. "D-don't tempt m-me you old serpent!" He says breathlessly. I smirk "is that a threat Angel?" "Wouldn't you like to know" he says smirking. I feel my face heat up at, not just his statement but the sexy smirk on his lips. My grip on his hands loosen and he slips away and Yanks at my shirt and smashed his lips into mine quickly then saunters away. I blush and growl to myself. "Oh Angel you're going to regret tempting me" I smirk and walk out into the main part of the shop. "Well farewell Angel. Hope you like my gift" and with that and a dark chuckle, I unlock the door and walk out. I get in the Bentley and drive off with a smirk placed on my lips.

Aziaphale's p.o.v.

~time skip~

I closed up the shop and locked the door. The kiss still playing in my mind. Then I remembered the gift. I grabbed it. Looking closely at the black wrapping paper with a beautiful white ribbon wrapped around it. I walk up to my loving quarters and shut the door. I unfurl my wings and stretch them. I then start to slowly unwrap the gift. As I open the lid black smoky tentacles snake out. I drop it and back away. They slither towards me and I back up against the wall. They bind my wrists and force me to turn around and go up the back side of my shirt. I shiver and they start to stroke around the base of my wings. I gasp and bite my lip. "N-no not t-there" I plead while holding back my moans of unholy pleasure. They then start to rub a bit more. I gasp and moan very loudly. That moan seemed to stop it all. They returned to the box and left me shaking from the lack of contact and thoughts of why would he give me a gift like that. I blush and scoop up the box and shut the lid and place it on my coffee table and proceed to get ready for bed.